"The stars that formed familiar biblical images"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The stars that formed familiar biblical images"

Post by money on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 am

I was at home in the evening when a thunder-storm began.The wind was howling,the rain was pouring,the thunder was clapping and my house was shaking! But my main concern were my children, because they were afraid and calling out to me, the storm was so loud i could hardly hear them and the could hardly hear me. I yelled to them to hide behind the couch. The wind blew the back door open and i had to force it closed! After i closed the door i heard a tree fall and the sound was loud enough to shake this world! Shortly after that there was total silence. I looked out of my window but all i could see was darkness. So i opened my back door and stepped outside. I saw an enormous giant tree lying partially in my back yard ,but the top part had fallen on my neighbor's house and crushed it! As i looked further my eyes searched the sky but there were no stars or moon in sight. I slowly walked around to the front of house and began to see some stars in the dark sky. But the stars were in images. The first was an open eye, the second a lion up on his hind legs and he appeared to be roaring. The third image was a roman soldier dressed for battle and the last was a man standing in a long robe. I said Lord what is this and as i turned to my left there were seven bald headed black men with white, blue and silver robes with an initial letter "L" on the right shoulder. These men were in line one behind the other and they had wings behind them.I said Lord who are they but the Lord did not answer. The men began to ascend up to the sky one by one. I began to clap my hands and praise God and i woke up sitting up in my bed praising God. Can anyone help with this interpretation?

money

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "The stars that formed familiar biblical images"

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 am

Wow, that's amazing! That is an awesome prophetic dream for sure. I"m not sure if this is speaking of a "storm" that will be in your life personally or on a bigger scale. Maybe someone else will have that interpretation. I love the fact that God calmed the storm and what you saw in the sky. I love it. Oh and the "angel men"? That's very cool. I hope someone can give you more of an interpretation :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Star - siblings, a person in a highly visible position, satan.
Yard - Sometimes represents a state or an area of the
country.
Tornadoes - Very severe life trials, tornadoes,
hurricanes, emotional turmoil, stress, potential to destroy.
Tree - abundance, Christians, Life in the Spirit, Jesus,
dream. Tree limb or branch - dream symbol, days, in
grafted sons and daughters, ministry, something you are
nurturing, a marriage tree (family tree), tree of knowledge
of good and evil, tree of life.
Door - entrance to your life
closing a door - closing a chapter in your life or
resisting temptation.
Window - Revelation Knowledge, prophetic vision into the
future, actual window
Lion: Lion of Judah, King Jesus, or if there is fear of the
Lion, it could be satan who is waiting to steal kill and
destroy, 1 Peter 5:8
Couch or a Bed - Business Contract or agreement

I don't know if these dream symbols will give you more of an idea about your dream...at least maybe they'll eliminate or rule out some ideas of what the interpretation is. I think you might like to read what Mia wrote about tornados, click here ----> http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_tornado.html

My opinion of your dream: I think the main theme is spiritual warfare. I think that God was trying to show you the actual supernatural war that goes on when one of His kid's (you) is being attacked. Tornadoes are REALLLY bad in dreams from what Mia said. Major upheaval. It seems like satan is planning an attack on you and your family, but instead, the neighbor's house gets crushed because God's angels were there to protect you. It was almost like a team of angels. Like they had on matching jersies with the same "L" logo. "L" turned upside down is "7" and there were 7 angels. It was almost like they were in uniforms.....maybe they are warring angels. I don't really know the different types of angels, but I know that Michael is an archangel, a protector. I know that some are big and tall and others are short and chubby. All different types serving different purposes under the kingdom.

Now, the 4 stars.....do you have 3 brothers and/or sisters? It may be that your family is going to be shaken up in this upheaval (the family tree upheaved out of the ground maybe). I think "eye" may represent you, and the other symbols may represent the other siblings in some way. Maybe you have a sister with golden wavy hair (which could represent the lion). Stars can also mean people in highly visible positions (movie stars, political figures), or even satan. Because you saw the stars in the front yard and not the back yard, the front yard is more visible to everyone driving by, which could put extra emphasis on the "people in highly visible positions" symbol for stars. It seems like all of the action was behind the scenes in the back yard though. If you don't have any siblings, these are alternate meanings. It seems like you came out not only on top, but you were excited, glorifying God. You know, I'm thinking that satan may want to attack your neighborhood maybe through these "people in highly visible positions." However, instead of affecting you, it'll get your neighbor. Maybe your neighbor really crumbles under pressure. Please pray for more revelation on this one and pray for your neighbor just in case. However, always remember, God is our greatest defender. He will avenge us with mighty angels and will cause the destruction to fall on someone else's house instead of ours because we have the blood of the Lamb "L" on the doorpost.

Hope this helps some.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top