husband a bad guy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband a bad guy?

Post by gale4912 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 am

whenever i dream of my husband, in the dream he is doing something wrong, usually having to do with approaching other women, or twice he was doing something to hush me when i wanted to call someone out for doing the wrong thing....

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband a bad guy?

Post by Jadams on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I hate to say this to you gale4912 but you should keep those dreams in your heart. Almost 20 years ago, my aunt was having dreams about her husband too. She dreamed about a lady sitting at a typewriter with red nails and he was flirting with her. She didn't believe that he could be doing anything because he took her out of town and spoiled her all of the time and spent time with her. Well several months after the dreams, he came home and said that he no longer loved her and he was leaving her for his secretary. That was the lady at the typewriter.

God was warning her in several different ways for her to get her act together. He gave her opportunities to go to school and to get a job, but she didn't take it because he was a CFO of a major company at that time and she never had to work. When he left her, she couldn't take care of herself and to this day she is living with her daughter and family...she never recuperated.

I'm not telling you this to put fear in you...I'm telling you this to NOT discount your dreams. God never wants us to be caught off guard so he sends warnings. Pray and ask God what you should do so he can give you a plan of escape, if needed.

God bless you!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:40 pm

I would say similar to what Jimela said: Are you concerned about your husband's faithfulness/sincerity to you? Do you kind of have some suspicions or your intution is kicking in overdrive? Not to be in your personal business but has your husband had problems before with being disrespecfully flirting with other women why you were around?

Maybe you should pull your husband aside and talk with him about the concerns that you're having.

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gale4912 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 am

thank you so much for your responses. i suspect that it could be a warning. i am self supporting, an executive and unafraid of being on my own again so that's not really my concern. i am a woman who is very honest and so i have spoken with my husband about this...his response is why are you so insecure? and then he says he never cheated on his first wife and won't cheat on me. my husband has been flirtacious with other women but he refuses to see this as a problem.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 am

Not to mean this is an insensitive way, but just because he never cheated on his first wife, doesn't mean that he wasn't doing some "questionable things" towards her--or causing her to do what you're now doing: asking questions.

I think you're right for bringing it up and making it known to him. All now you can do is pray that God will give him revelation of what he's doing against you and cause him to be sensitive to your needs. Have you two tried counseling?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top