Helpmate called me !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helpmate called me !!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 am

I had dream this morning before I woke up that my future helpmate called me. Looks like I was in the store shopping in a clothing store. I did not expect the call so I was happy or shock inside but I did not show it to him. He asked me if I want to play with him. The impression I got from him when he asked me, it was like he knew it was time and he gave in..(sort of like you know when someone knows what they have to or who is for them and they know what they have to do and they finally surrender it was like that). So I told him that I could not go out with him today because I am going shopping withmy mom and my cousin from Ohio. Then I said you know I have a cousin in OHIO. THen I told him I could go out with him on Sunday. IN the dream he wanted me to go out or come see him the same day he called. I was so happy when I got off the phone with him I sent my Bestfriend a text message and I said He called me. This morning I woke up feeling good.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helpmate called me !!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:57 am

oh in the dream you can tell that he really wanted to see me. It was like drop everthing and come now. Also in the dream it was like i could see his facial expression while talking on the phone with him like he really miss me... like you know when I was having a conversation with him on the phone, It was like I could see his facial expressions. (that was weird to me) Like he needs to see me now.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 am

woo hoo! Sounds like good stuff!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. ~~~ Habukkuk 2:3

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Sounds good, pray about it, it might be what a friend calls a "heart dream".

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 pm

The impression I got from him when he asked me, it was like he knew it was time and he gave in..(sort of like you know when someone knows what they have to or who is for them and they know what they have to do and they finally surrender it was like that).
that has more truth to it than you know, Kimie. Praise the Lord. Just keep serving God.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:36 pm

I wonder if you'll be hearing from him soon or someone else close to you will tell you that he/she has heard from him or saw him? It will no doubt be a surprise and a relief for you that he'll be so open to contacting you.

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Amen will do Thank you all for your insight!! i know he is coming soon..I like when GOd Allows us to dream and give us signs. Og fourse I am asking God about the dream so Thank you and continue to keep me in your prayers.

Last edited by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 pm

also I know this is a big step for him considering his past. We all have a past but without putting all his business out there... I know this is a huge step for him ... Hes a great man and hes loves the lord......and He has the gift of Prophecy just like me...YEAH!!

SO I would encourage that you all keep him in prayer because I know this is a big step for him. He has some communication issues before and when he tried to come back to me before I would give him problems, BUt now I am ready to go forward. Its called prepare!! lol!! Again thank you we are almost there People of GOD

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 am

Like we all have said at one time or another, on one post or another for one person or another, God does not leave us in the dark for His will for our lives. So, my prayer is that you keep the peace Jesus has left for you until God has fully equipped A. for the work that God has prepared for him to do with you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 am

Amen Thanks Light, peter, Temi, Dessi,sunshine I pray for clear understanding in Jesus name Amen

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top