Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I want to leave this job

HI all I am still strugle with this Job. I tried to humble myself with the Director over me. I dont like her and she has hired two more instructor and she is changing my schedule now 11am-7pm. Its like she is trying to keep me out of the classroom as an instructor. I got hired as an instructor now she is thinking of placing me as a fill in like covering for other instructor when they are not there. Its like she has me doing Lab Assistant work. I want to teach not be a fill in. I am so tired of this job and her. Alot unclean dirty spirits. I applied for another job and they were willing to hire me as an Instructor but I dont want to travel to far. I need help from the LORD. I want to be in GOD PERFECT WILL. Another thing is I only been with this school since March. I need peace on my job. I feel like I got a demotion but I still get the same pay. I was so angry today I had to leave work. I think it crazy she hired two new instructors but yet put in them classroom but for me I am to be doing tutoring and and other adminstration work. I thinking is this justified because I was there first but yet I get to to what the lab assistant do.

This may be difficult to do, but love this woman. Love her when she is trying to torture you. Always have a smile on your face around her. Nevermind her craziness. Pray for her every day to have a good day and bind satan on her behalf every day. Plead the blood of Jesus over her every day. Make it a priority every day to mess up the devil's plans to cause strife between you and this woman. Love this woman like you would a bratty kid sister. Every time she's ticking you off, imagine yourself hugging her.

God is going to use you even if you're the janitor in this place. You want to teach/instruct....God will let you teach in any position you're in. God allows things to happen to us for His glory, not for our torture. You're his good and faithful servant. Jesus has your back, put a smile on your face and let the worry melt right off of you. Don't give the devil a foothold with your anxiety, anger, bitterness toward this woman. Love her as Jesus loves her. God is going to use you mightily every day if you let him. Ask Jesus every day to use you to better this woman's life and ask Him for the strength and compassion to have mercy on her and show her God's love through you. One of Jesus' disciples asked him, "Lord, how many times should you forgive your brother, seven times?" and Jesus said, "No, seventy times seven times." Jesus IS that compassionate. You can do it! I know you can! There's a blessing in it for you, I know it.