Tattoos on my feet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tattoos on my feet

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Okay...I had another one of those snap shot visions/dreams last night that has me baffled. I have a sense of what it means, but I want to see if God ministers something else to those of you out there in dreamland... flower

I looked down at my feet and across my ankles and on top of feet was a tatoo that said "My life". It was on both feet in cursive writing. I remember thinking that I wouldn't be able to wear my pumps and strappy sandles anymore because everyone would see it.

Please help...I welcome any and all suggestions on this one. :clap:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tattoos on my feet

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 am

hmm i think uve answered urself,,ppl see ur life,,ur walk,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Did you feel embarassed, inappropriate, or just shy about having the tatoos? I know that God's proud of you just the way you are. Tattoos are a pretty bold statement, they say who you are whether you or others kinda like it or not. Everybody knows that if a guy has the name "MOM" tattood on his arm, that he is a momma's boy. Maybe this is a symbol of growing into your boldness....taking a little risk to see and to be seen on the scene. Taking the walk of fame or even the walk of shame at times, but nevertheless, being present and public in your life. I know in your dream that you didn't want anyone to see the tattoos, but how come? I think once you discern what feeling was being associated with having the tattoos, you'll be able to tackle the meaning a little better. If you felt embarassed in the dream, then maybe you have a side to you that you don't want others to see about your life because it'll embarass you, etc. Anyhow, hope that helped a little.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am

When I think of a tattoo I think of something that is permanent (I know they can be removed now but work with me! lol! )...your walk with the Lord is your life...getting the tattoo was a visible committment to the Lord...

But when you decided that you couldn't wear certain shoes anymore,was that because you had tattoos on your feet or because your tattoos said "My Life"?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 pm

WOW!! Someone answered this post??? Thank you Jesus!!!

Thank you Christa and Lurdy for your responses. You both asked me the same question about how I felt about the tattoo on my feet. The feeling was sort of embarrassment because or how the tattoo would look while wearing my strappy sandles. I wasn't proud by any means, but not sure how it would look with my shoes.

I hope this makes sense. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Hmmmm.... maybe if all the key words are put together.....

"My Life"
Permenant
Visible
Feet - "Your walk with the Lord"
Boldness
Bold Statement
Embarrassment....not your style.

God bless! thinking

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am

Are there some things in your life that you're embarrassed about and wonder if its out in the open for all to see and that there's permanent damage that has been done? You know God is able to restore/heal to make it where it seems certain things didn't even happen? The enemy desires for us to feel embarrassed or ashamed but you know God says the opposite: we'll NEVER be put to shame or embarrassed but he'll make our enemies be clothed in shame!

pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 am

Gurrrrrrl!! I don't even need to pray. It bore witness in my spiritman as I was reading it. There is an area in my life that is "under construction" and I get those demonic whispers that I will be exposed some how. I know that God doesn't expose us...that's the lie I was told all my years of growing up in a "religious" church. God loves you through it and His mercies are NEW every morning.

Thank you so much for hitting this right on the head girl... :clap:

Thanks to all the rest of you as well. Your input were the building blocks that I needed.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 am

Satan has tried to do that to me before girl--so I feel you completely!!! I'd run around worryng thinking: "What person knows this or that?" "I wonder if somebody saw this or heard this?" It was crazy! Just another tactic to get me to devalue my worth in Christ and feel ashamed! BUT SATAN IS A LIAR! :yes:

He protects and perserves the righteous!

Be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top