Brother-in-Law Camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother-in-Law Camping

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 pm

I dreamed that I was in a large building waiting in line to go upward in the building possibly to look for family or my husband (I'm married IRL). It was raining outside and at times I noticed it was coming into the building (apparently the roof had issues), but I managed to avoid the rain and stay dry. It never touched me. Without recognizing it at first, I had reached the top of this building and found my brother-in-law, Chad, camping on like a tin roof at the top of this building. He had made a pallet on the ground and was using one of my large, king sized comforters to cover up when he went to sleep. He also had two other comforters that belonged to me with him, but they were still in the plastic bags that I store them in unopened. He also had my blue CD boombox that I use IRL to listen to teaching CDs and worship music and my tape player boombox that I also use to listen to teaching tapes IRL. I felt positively about Chad having these things. The way I felt about it in the dream was that I didn't know he had them, but he's my brother so anything he wants to use of mine, he is welcome to use. It was time to go home, so I was gathering all of my stuff together and putting it into a pile to take out to my car and load up. Also, I had a camera with me and wanted my mother-in-law, who is Chad's mom, (who was now also there with us) to take my picture, then take a picture of Chad and me together, and then wanted Chad to take a picture of me with Mom. Then I wanted a picture of all three of us together, but there was no one there to take that picture for us. End of dream.

Last edited by Sandra P on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification on a detail)

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother-in-Law Camping

Post by Halo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 am

flower Sandra P.~When the enemy comes in like a flood the Lord will raise a standard against him. I strongly feel like telling you that the enemy has stole some things from you...not even aware of it. Somethings that may have been imparted in your spirit. The CD's and plastic and teaching tapes and pictures are sure signs of safe-keeping products that is used to store information on...out of fear that the info. may be lost forever as time marches on...The Holy~Ghost is your Comforter, keep looking up to the King. If I may make a suggestion...write, record the things down that the spirit has giving you to perserve it forever ( dreams, visions, the word)Take back what the Devil has stole and pile it up and load it up, I believe you'll be good to go!!!!!!
You can sure take Comfort in that, Amen.

Two Cents Great things of value are worth holding on to, things that aren't let them go.

Salutations, Halo :HiBye:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 am

Thank you, Halo. I appreciate the encouragement too. The enemy has tried to steal some things from me that God has promised me He was going to do. However, he has only been able to delay those things, he can't steal them because I have God's word on the matter, and His Word will never change. I actually felt very positively in the dream about my brother-in-law having my comforter and my cassette and cd players. The way that I felt about it in the dream is that I didn't realize he was using them, but he's my brother, and he's welcome to use anything of mine that I have. Also, I was only loading those things up in a pile because it was time for Chad and I to go home. I felt very positively about that too.

I always detail out in journals everything God is giving me so that I can go back through and remind myself of the things the Lord has spoken to me whether it be by revelation of the Word, dreams, visions, insight, etc. So....that being said...there is definitely something else going on in this dream. I actually felt like it was revelation about Chad, more than it was about me -- only that it affects me and I'm involved. Does that make sense? I was concerned for him because he was sleeping on only a small tin roof that he could easily fall off of, and in a building that the roof was not giving him the covering he needed -- since it had leaks. None of that affected me in the dream, but I was aware of it. So again, I really believe God is giving me insight into this situation. I'm going to continue to pray on this dream. Thank you again for you insight/input. I really appreciate it. If anything else comes to mind, please feel free to comment :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top