Strange dream that i've never been able to forget.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream that i've never been able to forget.

Post by  on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

I had this dream a couple of years ago, and anytime i remember it i run closer into Christ, so i can be further away from it.

In this dream a friend (can't remember who), invited me for a party, followed her there, which was strange in itself as IRL am almost an introvert. When we got to the venue of the party i saw a really huge swimming pool with lots of people in it, these people were half human and half fish (mermaids actually), as soon as i saw them i was very uncomfortabl and was looking for a way to leave quietly.

Then i heard a loud noise, like a gong, and a voice announced the arrival of the GRAND MASTER, then i became really scared, When the grand master walked in, he asked if there were any new people who wanted to join them, someone raised a hand but i remained still, later he looked directly at me, and told me that since i was there, i had to be initiated.

He then started walking to me, in the dream i started singing my favourite worship song (jesus, lamb of God, worthy is thy name), then i woke up immediately.

Cancelled the dream as soon as i woke up, any interpretations, it was pretty scary, and is still pretty clear in my mind after all these years.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream that i've never been able to forget.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Temi, I think we've got this one covered. Am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Yes you are Sandra, dreamt good dreams last night, Thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 pm

There is a place set aside in the spirit for you where you can make the enemy tired, you can discourage him, because nothing works against you.Do not allow yourself to be pulled out of this place of abiding and resting in the Spirit.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 am

Thanks peodhis, thats absolutely true. I've found my way to that place of rest and the bible was correct when it said that this peace will be beyond all understanding.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 am

Temi,

Have you considered that this could be a Freemasonry Spirit? This is the first thing that came to mind for me. This is an occult that is a fraternity and they appear to be believers but the further in you go the more they believe but not in Jesus. They trick people into signing in to their cult and there is all kinds of evil there. If this is the case here I can understand the concern and even the need to quietly get away. When you said you saw the pool with mermaids it made me think of half man and the serpent. Appearing to be something they are not. Being double minded so to speak. Then the gong with the "Grand Master" announcement. You see they have grand masters. This may be something your friend is considering to join. You may want to pray for her and talk to her. I believe the Lord is asking you to intercede. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

It is, thank you very much.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 am

bandaid im wiv connie ,,free masonry was the first thought,, bandaid maybe generational..almost certain..i am,,ur grandad?? hav links?? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am

No actually, its been sorted out. the link has been found and broken.

thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top