another dream, pls help interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another dream, pls help interpret

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

It's a clear dream. Im at my mom's apartment. my mom and sis invited this gentlemen (who i happen to know in the dream) he's very handsome and wearing a white suite and seems to be very rich and classy. He comes over with this Girl. She looks like a rich snob! very posh! really dressed up, wearing white, nice expensive jewelry an really obnoxious. the feeling i'm getting is that she is too good to come over to our poor apt, but the guy who is also wearing white and handsome (i seem to have a crush on him or something) he's trying to be nice. he looks so handsome :)

I feel embarrassed, the apartment is a mess and there is a table infront where my mom and sis are putting the dinner on and it's a mess! newspaper on it the food is on top of the news paper. The girl is too good for all this so she makes an excuse and says i cant stay here and decides to leave. The guy is trying to be nice so he stays, i'm reallly embarrased b/c i dont want him to see our messy apt!! i was in the other room really embarrassed to show up in the living room, but i did and i look over to him.

Can anyone please help intrepret this dream?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another dream, pls help interpret

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Could this reflect your feelings about your mom/family in real life? Is there something about their financial state that makes you feel embarrassed? Do you feel as if their lives are a mess?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:44 pm

My thoughts were similar...is there issues in your mother's life that impact you, things that need to be "cleaned up"? The man in the dream struck me as Jesus but the woman struck me as symbolic of judgemental, self -righteous Christians. Do you feel like the family is in need of spiritual help but might be afraid of being judged, condemned?

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:47 pm

well they are very spiritual religious people and very humble.
they do know a lot of self righteous Christians and yes i get frustrated at time about their situation. Not ashamed just frustrated.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top