DANCING WITH MY OLD FRIENDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DANCING WITH MY OLD FRIENDS

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 am

I dreamed that I was at this place and I was sharing pictures with some people that I know from my past. I see them around IRL, but it's not like it used to be. Then my intended was in the dream. We were just talking and having fun, and everyone split into couples. Then we were dancing and having fun. He hugged me, and I hugged him back really hard. I could feel his hair underneath my fingers, and its texture. I could feel the muscles in his back. I felt just joy and peace. Then we got up and left there, got in a truck, and were driving towards this two-way stop sign that was positioned on a T intersection. We did not have a stop sign. Someone had driven a little past the stop sign to block the intersection, but there was just enough space to go between them and the other stop sign, and then we were through and we kept going. There was a third person over my shoulder, but I did not know who they were. Lots of times in a dream, that one is an angel.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANCING WITH MY OLD FRIENDS

Post by Halo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 am

Hislightbeam~ I have often had dreams similair to your's. What I have deserned out of these is this; When one comes to a cross roads it is all to often dealing with decision, exspecially when we are in an unfamiliar place that can have a two way meaning...that tells me to be cautious, stop...look...and listen. There is Guidence in the Time of Decision's (Proverbs 3:5,6). This Proverb comes is three commands (trust, lean not, acknowledge him).The result of such devotion is that God will make the paths straight before you.

:okay: Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Thank you for your thoughts on this dream, Halo. I noticed that in the dream, I felt a surge of anxiousness when we got to the t-section, until I realized the other vehicles could not stop us, because they had the stop sign, and even though one was actually blocking the intersection, there was not enough to keep us from going through like we planned. I felt triumphant.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top