complex dream... it was a long one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

complex dream... it was a long one.

Post by malcorn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 am

Ok here is the dream:

I was standing at this garage with a bunch of old junk cars in its drive way. Then I seen the devil there, Im very positive it was the devil, and i rebuked him. He fled the place i was standing at. I then became supernatural. Like I knew on the inside of me I had 2 sides split down the middle of my spirit. On the right side, I had all the destructive power, the power of judgement, the power to destroy supernaturally. On the left side, I had all the powers of healing, miracles, resurrecting of the dead, all kinds of things like that. I remember in the dream that I knew how to perform all those things but yet now that im awake in real life I dont remember how i knew how or any of that. At that garage I remember I was using the destructive forces to supernaturally push dents in one of the old vehichles. Now the dream clearly depicted this old truck as one of my old friends mom and dads truck. I remember thinking "oh yeah i better knock that off!"

Well then the dream changed. I was in the spirit and not present in a physical body watching my brother preach a message to a congregation. (my brother is an ordained pastor although has not started his church yet.) I seen clearly that God took my brothers spirit out of his body and took him somewhere. I was unaware the place he went with God but I knew God took him to go meet someone. The congregation was watching as my brothers body hits the floor and not moving. They eventually draw the conclusion that he was dead or dying and had him wisked away to the hospital. The doctors did shock treatment and everything to revive him.

The third part of the dream I was then preaching a message at the place i currently work. I was walking to couple of people and I said these exact words "it was at that time I knew I should have been there to support him" In the dream It seemed as if i was supposed to be there and use my supernatural power to reserrect my brother on the stage. I was there but only in the spirit, it seemed like i was supposed to be there in the flesh but for some reason unknown in the dream i was only there in the spirit.

the 4th part of the dream was my brother was trying to describe his encounter with God and who he took my brother to meet. My brother in real life is an artist, and there was a chalk board in front of me, but in behind him. He was facing me trying to describe this person to me and i remember saying " Joe, dont describe him, you are an artist. Draw him!" So my brother turns around and begins to draw him and i asked these very words "Is it moses?" Right after I asked him that the face came alive. and my brother was no longer in the dream but i was facing Jesus in the most glorious form I have ever seen. In the dream I did not know it was Christ, but after waking from the dream I knew it was Jesus I seen, that was the same person that God took my brother to go see.

The last part of the dream was that my brother and I was standing together. I was the one preaching this time. I was preaching about finances. I do clearly remember that. There was a pastor I know in real life that was persecuting me. I ignored him and continued my message. However another guy was also interrupting my message and i remember telling him to be silenced or leave. Not sure where this fits into the whole thing.

That is the dream. There is alot of detail and I have not pieced it altogether yet. I have some ideas but i wanted to see what God puts in you to interpret.

malcorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: complex dream... it was a long one.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am

Several scriptures came up in my heart as I read your dream that I feel impressed to pass along to you:

Mark 16:15-18, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."

Deuteronomy 30:19, "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 am

Shout it aloud, do not hold back.
Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion
and to the house of Jacob their sins

For day after day they seek me out;
they seem eager to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that does what is right
and has not forsaken the commands of its God.
They ask me for just decisions
and seem eager for God to come near them.

My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words, but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain

Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit

Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

Numbers 16:13

When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3He told them: "Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra tunic. 4Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town. 5If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them." 6So they set out and went from village to village, preaching the gospel and healing people everywhere.

28About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. 30Two men, Moses and Elijah, 31appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. They spoke about his departure, which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem. 32Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him. 33As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, "Master, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah." (He did not know what he was saying.)
34While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud. 35A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 am

while i was posting this Sandra was saying the same thing
By the mouth of two witness
The prophetic call is the highest office in the church.
Use the gifts already given to you.
all the creation is waiting to see the mainifestation of the Children of God.
May the Lord bless you and Keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by malcorn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 am

I want to say thank you very much for all of your input. I was praying that God reveal it to you guys so that I would know wether I was right or wrong in my interpretation. I can assure you God has His hand on me and on us. When I say us, I mean all of us. May God bless all of you as well. Im sure all of you have been watching the world scene and watching Mathew 24 come to pass before our very eyes. I will add the entire body of this website to my prayer list and will visit here frequently. Thanks again and God bless you!

malcorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top