Ex-Friend, Jennifer Aniston, Hippos & Sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-Friend, Jennifer Aniston, Hippos & Sharks

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm

1st dream - My ex best friend (who now lives in San Francisco) got a big break as an actress. She was staring in a movie where she played a scourned wife of a man who was having an affair on her with a younger, more beautiful woman. I saw her on the big screen and I had wished we were still friends only because I knew she would help me financially if we were. In reality, her and I had a big fight about money and she actually took me to court about it. I wasn't much of a Christian back then, so I was partially responsible regarding the money. However, it was the straw that broke the camels back. In the dream, I didn't want her emotional support because she's a very controlling person (in real life too), but I certainly wanted her money. In real life, I'm not like that - I'm not a money fiend although I'm almost always lacking financially.

2nd dream - Jennifer Aniston (ex-friend star...maybe some correlation to my first dream) and I were in San Francisco talking. She was wanting one of two guys to propose marriage to her. One guy was my friend's husband "Rick Moran" who frequents San Francisco as well. The other guy was named "Odeseme" (uh-huh??). She decided she was going to jump in the ocean and sink to the bottom until one of these guys proposed to her. There were hippos and sharks surrounding her, but she was stubborn and would not come up. I was underwater trying to convince her to come up, but I was afraid of the sharks. Finally "Rick Moran" proposed to her. It was very unromantic and uneventful though. She then made a big deal about feeling bad for having to break the news to "Odeseme."

From what I gathered from the dream dictionary Mia offers, I think that some water-related incident might happen to Jennifer Aniston or an ex "Friends" star in San Francisco while he/she or they are attending to some sort of commitment there (maybe volunteer work). IDK, it's either prophetic or maybe I'm missing the point of the dream. I've been praying for revelation irregardless. Please let me know what you think...All responses are :welcome: :funtease: thinking

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Friend, Jennifer Aniston, Hippos & Sharks

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:12 am

I think is deeper than that the ode tells such psycological self torture(or what it seems to be selftorture by the way of remembrance)
this persists until interrupted by images of hedonism,survival and adventure.such an opening is frecuent followed by ways that contradict the lugubrious spirit preceeding them.
Even if she will be fallen on the deceit the world offers, the Lord offers her Your intercession and the amend of that grieve you still carrying in your soul.
sometimes is necessaraly to depart from love ones in order to serve the Lord.
We are tested in many ways..even if your circumstances today don't reflect progress or better status does not mean you have been forgotten from the Lord.
You still gaining your life in Jesus..She instead doesn't have no one ...look at the recent events and reflect on them ...where are those great man according to the world standards spending eternity today?
The Lord is faithfull when He said to you that Angels will be in charge of you so your feet don't stumble against the stone.
God's ways are not man's ways.
Judgment is coming to her life..keep praying for her is the time of mercy on her soul..she will not accept God's will for her life totally but a least she will be out of the path of destruction.
The rest is after God..Do what the spirit is showing you here Interceeed.
Your time will come to ammend this relationship...prior to your great breakthrought..like Jacob did with Esau..before the promise given to Abraham manifested itself on his life.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Last edited by mbstudent on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am

Thank you MB. That's very interesting. I think you're right that I need to interceed for both of these people. Maybe there is some similarity between them, maybe they're both in the pathway of destruction right now and feel alone. I appreciate your response, thanks again!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm

I definitely made the correlation between Jennifer Aniston and your friend--I even think that Jennifer may be somewhat controlling (in her attempts to make everyone feel like she's happy when IRL she isn't). Do you think your friend goes into "extremes" when trying to get her way or prove a point much like Jennifer is doing here?

Also, Jennifer has been throught a lot of mini relationships since her divorce with Brad Pitt and it seems like she is longing for love--much like what she had with her former husband and isn't finding it.

I think that We should pray for celebrities because inspite of the glitz and glamour, they are people too with real emotions and problems. Jennifer wants to be married again and she seems like she's hopeless.

Side note: When I thought of the "pool of sharks" I thought about something "dangerous" and/or "vulturous" people/activities after your friend. You need to pray (intercede) because you don't know what evil tactics the enemy has set up for her, you, or others.

Please pray on what I've said
be blessed
desiree
p.s. I know that butterfly recently had a dream about Angelina Jolie and there were some aspects here that remind me of that dream (check it out). Could there be a correlation between Angie and Jennifer--a future discord? I think this is significant.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi Desiree and MB. This estranged friend of mine just found me on Facebook a couple of days ago. She asked me for forgiveness, and I've forgiven her. She's now gotten her life together in such a huge way. She's married with a three year old son. She's in the Air Force and has been to 40 different countries. I've always loved her like a sister.

There is one thing that might be a correlation between me, her, Jennifer Aniston, and Angelina Jolie. While I was going through my first separation (with my first husband), I sent her and my husband at the time to Florida so I could go on dates with some stupid guy. We were caught up in a business venture of trying to open up a coffee shop, and my husband and best friend went to go ask his dad for money in Florida...in person. I'm about ready to cry over this right now....this is where my decade of suffering started due to my sin. I egged my friend on to sleep with my husband in order to secure my divorce with him. They stayed in hotels together while they were out there. I don't know if they did anything. I played two people that I loved and cared about in order to go off on my sinning tangent.

My first husband was a good man, and my best friend was a good friend. I made them my enemies when I did that. I don't know if I'll ever have it good again in marriage. I don't deserve a good marriage because of what I did with my first covenant. I don't know if God can ever trust me with the heart of a good man anymore.

Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie shared the same man. I'm thinking that's the correlation. I've been broken ever since I did what I did.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top