Travelling in the Middle East

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling in the Middle East

Post by Paul RT on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

I was on a plane traveling to the Middle East and was talking to some archeologists about the meanings of artifacts. They argued with me that the artifacts had non-Christian meanings, whilst I thought they had relevance to Jewish history.
When I arrived in the Middle East I was at a conference with some other people sitting round tables of around 5 people each. Someone had stolen some vodka and they were spiking drinks, but I prevented them from doing this.
From then I sat at a table for two with someone opposite me. The waiters started bringing out food without showing me a menu or telling me the prices. The first course was sliced cucumber with sour cream, followed by small portions of deep fried meat.
I was then walking through a market, and bumped into someone who stole my wallet and passed it on to an accomplice. I yelled out stop, police! Thief! The accomplice (who was very dark with a black beard) then handed me back the wallet, but it had no cash or credit cards in it.

Last edited by Paul RT on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travelling in the Middle East

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

psalms 23

You are creating devine order and restoration in those you are close with,you are eating with them though you are acting as change and not making covenant as one would think,however there is everything to receive and to gain because of Who God is!

This is the way into the high places of ministry, wisdom and authority.You learn about it in the everyday life, in the valleys and on the mountain top experiences, you learn to be how God is: UNCHANGING.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks Peter

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 pm

Sponsored content