rePOST: DREAMED OF KURT RUSSELL came to pass!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rePOST: DREAMED OF KURT RUSSELL came to pass!!

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am

THIS IS WHAT I DREAMED---

I am again dreaming about a movie star. I was verrrry reticent to post this one. some of this is graphic--to me. Well, I was in this house, and I was with my mom, or she kept passing in and out of my dream. I was in this bed and a man was lying under the covers. He said, where is your mother, and I was like, she's not here right now. So, he was like, then you need to give me what I usually get from her. I had all my clothes on, and it must have been cold, because I had on a turtleneck, and a long sleeved button-down courdoroy shirt as well as boots and heavy pants. The man had on a thick jacket, like the kind highway workers wear in the winter. He had on all his clothes. I reached under the covers and pulled out a thing made of thin wire. It was a circular one or more inch base at the bottom, then it met with another portion of wire and went up at about six inches where it does not quite close in a circle, kind of like bull horns meeting, but still with this thin wire. (IRL, I have never had a sexual dream complete where I have sex. There is always just an allusion to sex. I don't know if it is because I am celibate and have an abhorrance for sex outside of marriage, or what. Oh, I entertain, or am tempted, but then I shut down in my mind about it. I cringe from it. I don't know why...I could be in the act of penetration in a dream and then resist and stop the dream.) Anyway, I say what is this?! I hear my mom say, you know what this is for, in a knowing voice. I got upset because I don't want her to know what it is for, and I don't want her to educate me on it. ewww! My face burned because I did know what it was for, but it was just that it was shaped from thin wire, very simple and delicate. But nasty to me. I get up and I go outside. There, I turn around, and I see poverty all around me. I am wondering why that is when we IRL have plenty. Directly across the street from me, there is a mansion with a warehouse. I am thinking that the plants outside of it belong to us. I don't know who the us is, but I made up my mind, I was pulling those plants by the roots, the tap roots, and that they will survive. It was weird, because the grass and the flowers were green like it was spring, but I was dressed like it was winter. Then someone came by, and I was like, do you know what the man in the mansion has been doing and is going to do. He has you all fooled, and you keep singing his praises like he can do things that only God can do. I was angry because everyone was celebrating and relaxing when they should have been getting ready and staying ready for anything. They invited me into the house and I was watching everyone settle in a rowdy group, then I started talking to Kurt Russell and he was like, "Yah, I always knew that dude was like that...I believe you. Do something about it." I had a judgemental thought as he was talking like, "oh, you knew what he was, and now you want me to do something about it. I cannot believe your audacity. Quit giving me dap (a handshake) and hugging me like we are on the same side. Can I trust you?" Then I woke up. duh

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED--- Well, I was in this house, and I was with my mom, or she kept passing in and out of my dream. I was in this bed and a man was lying under the covers. He said, where is your mother, and I was like, she's not here right now. So, he was like, then you need to give me what I usually get from her. I had all my clothes on, and it must have been cold, because I had on a turtleneck, and a long sleeved button-down courdoroy shirt as well as boots and heavy pants. The man had on a thick jacket, like the kind highway workers wear in the winter. He had on all his clothes. I reached under the covers and pulled out a thing made of thin wire. It was a circular one or more inch base at the bottom, then it met with another portion of wire and went up at about six inches where it does not quite close in a circle, kind of like bull horns meeting, but still with this thin wire. (IRL, I have never had a sexual dream complete where I have sex. There is always just an allusion to sex. I don't know if it is because I am celibate and have an abhorrance for sex outside of marriage, or what. Oh, I entertain, or am tempted, but then I shut down in my mind about it. I cringe from it. I don't know why...I could be in the act of penetration in a dream and then resist and stop the dream.) Anyway, I say what is this?! I hear my mom say, you know what this is for, in a knowing voice. I got upset because I don't want her to know what it is for, and I don't want her to educate me on it. ewww! My face burned because I did know what it was for, but it was just that it was shaped from thin wire, very simple and delicate. But nasty to me. I get up and I go outside. IRL, I HAD TO FIX A LUNCH AND PUT IT ON MY MOM'S BUS FOR HER MAN FRIEND EVERYDAY WHILE SHE WAS OUT OF TOWN. SHE WOULD CALL ME INTERMITTENTLY TO SEE IF HE HAD EATEN OR IF I HAD TALKED TO HIM. I DON'T MIND TALKING TO HIM, BUT I HATE THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF, THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS UNGODLY, AND I WOULD RATHER NOT BE IN THAT.

I get up and I go outside. There, I turn around, and I see poverty all around me. I am wondering why that is when we IRL have plenty. Directly across the street from me, there is a mansion with a warehouse. I am thinking that the plants outside of it belong to us. I don't know who the us is, but I made up my mind, I was pulling those plants by the roots, the tap roots, and that they will survive. It was weird, because the grass and the flowers were green like it was spring, but I was dressed like it was winter. IRL, THE POVERTY IS SPIRITUAL POVERTY (YOU ARE THINKING THAT YOU ARE RICH, AND HAVE NEED OF NOTHING, BUT IN TRUTH YOU ARE POOR AND WRETCHED AND NAKED)THAT MANSION IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DEMONIC INFLUENCE THAT HAS ITS HOME IN MY TOWN. THE PLANTS ARE OUR ADULTS, TEENAGERS AND CHILDREN. I WAS TRYING TO MOVE THE PLANTS PHYSICALLY, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD NOT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO UPROOT THE WHEAT WITH THE TARE TRYING TO SEPARATE THEM IN MY OWN STRENGTH. WE HAD A FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION AND WHILE WE WERE OUTSIDE PLAYING DOMINOES, IT GOT SO HOT THAT WE HAD THE CHILLS, AND I WAS SERIOUSLY WONDERING WHY I DID NOT HAVE ON LONG SLEEVES. MY BROTHER IN LAW CAME LATER IN THE EVENING. HE HAD BROUGHT A FRIEND AND BEGAN TO MAKE UTTERANCES AGAINST ME, A FEMALE. ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER THEY CAME, AS HE WAS TALKING, THE SPIRIT CAME OVER ME AND I WALKED UP TO HIS FRIEND AND INTRODUCED MYSELF. MINUTES LATER, I ASKED IF I COULD GET HIM SOME ICE WATER. HE FOLLOWED ME IN THE HOUSE, AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT. I EXPLAINED TO MY AUNT THAT HE NEEDED WATER, THAT HE WAS REALLY BURNING UP AND THAT I FELT SORRY FOR HIM. WHEN I TURNED AROUND, HE WAS LOOKING AT ME WITH A THOUGHTFUL EXPRESSION, AND SAID, "THANK YOU, MA'AM". AFTER THAT, WE WENT BACK OUTSIDE THROUGH THE GARAGE, AND NEVER SAID ANOTHER THREAT WITH MY BROTHER IN LAW. BRO N LAW GOT QUIET AND 20 MINUTES LATER, THEY WERE GONE.hen someone came by, and I was like, do you know what the man in the mansion has been doing and is going to do. He has you all fooled, and you keep singing his praises like he can do things that only God can do. I was angry because everyone was celebrating and relaxing when they should have been getting ready and staying ready for anything. I THOUGHT THAT NO ONE KNEW, OR CARED WHAT WAS HAPPENING. They invited me into the house and I was watching everyone settle in a rowdy group, then I started talking to Kurt Russell and he was like, "Yah, I always knew that dude was like that...I believe you. Do something about it." I had a judgemental thought as he was talking like, "oh, you knew what he was, and now you want me to do something about it. I cannot believe your audacity. Quit giving me dap (a handshake) and hugging me like we are on the same side. Can I trust you?" Then I woke up. :duh:FOR ME, KURT RUSSELL AND FRIENDS WERE MY RELATIVES THAT HAD COME FROM OUT OF STATE. WORD HAD REACHED THEM ABOUT THIS MAN AND THEY WERE ASSESSING THE SITUATION. I COULD NOT SEE THIS BECAUSE, I AM NOT A GUY. LOL. THE LAST SENTENCE IS REFERRING TO MY COUSIN'S HUSBAND WHO WAS LOOKING LIKE HE WAS HANGING WITH THE DUDE, BUT IN REALITY, HE WAS LETTING HIM SPEAK SO THEY COULD SEE JUST WHAT HE FELT LIKE HE WANTED TO DO TO ME. THEY WERE PREPARING THEMSELVES. THE NEXT DAY, THEY CAME TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW WE ARE GOING TO GET THE CHILDREN BACK. THEY ADVISED THAT EVEN MY MOTHER AND UNCLES HAD BEEN WATCHING HIM, WITH NARROW EYES AND BACKUP PLANS. THROUGH PRAYER, INTERCESSION, AND MALE LEADERSHIP IN THE LIVES OF THE YOUTH, WE WOULD FREE THEIR MINDS. IN FACT, THEY HAD A LONG TALK WITH THE KIDS PERTAINING TO GANGBANGING AND DRUG-DEALING. THEY WERE TELLING THEM WHAT IT REALLY MEANT TO BE A MAN OR WOMAN AND HOW GOD WAS REAL, AND HOW HE PULLED EACH OF US OUT OF THAT LIFE SO THAT WE COULD GIVE THEM A HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I REJOICE IN MY FATHER, THE GOD OF MY SALVATION WHO SHOWS MERCY TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS OF THOSE THAT DO LOVE HIM. MAY SALVATION AND PEACE COME TO EACH HOUSEHOLD OF THOSE WHO READ THIS, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION.

IT IS NOT THE THRONE THAT WE MUST BE AWARE OF, BUT THE ONE WHO SITS IN ADVISORY TO THE THRONE.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rePOST: DREAMED OF KURT RUSSELL came to pass!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 am

WOW!! GOD IS GOOD! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

NO PROBLEM. THE LAUGHABLE THING IS THAT MY COUSIN SHARES CERTAIN VIEWS THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED LIBERTARIAN WHEN VIEWED ONLY IN CONTEXT BY THEMSELVES.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top