a man with tatoos, evil spirits behind a curtain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a man with tatoos, evil spirits behind a curtain

Post by Heleadsme on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am

This is a dream series as I call them. That is, two parts to one dream it seems.

1)
I dreamt I was under the covers with this young man. I was holding him as he had his back to me...and my feelings were that I was being motherly towards him.
The young man it seems had the wrong idea and went and got a camera and put the camera under the covers where my nightgown had hitched up and I was exposed.
I quickly pushed away and pulled the nightgown down, pulled the covers close around me, shocked he got the wrong idea.
The man is then standing up and I see he has tatoos all over his body. The only thing it seems not covered was his face, hands and feet.
These tatoos are not like, different kinds like you usually see? But more unified and the same and I believe they are green!
I then say to the man..."Do you speak spanish?" He says he does. So I say to him..."como se di say...Jesus Christ...in India???"
Meaning how do you say Jesus Christ in India.
He tells me what it is.
So this showed me he was from India.
(In real life I have been interceding for a man from India and I have thought he was suspicious of me for wanting to intercede on his behalf)

2)
I dreamt my son was showing me some "worms" behind this curtain that before this I could not see. Sure enough...I saw one that had been dead, but I became fearful and the thing came back alive! We both quickly pushed other things coming out back behind the curtain and pulled the curtain shut.
(felt this meant I was giving the evil spirits power or place by being fearful)
After the son showed me these things, I could see things everywhere. It was like by him showing me these behind the curtain I was then able to see others. Like the gift had been stirred up.
The son then came running up to me saying something like...."the dvrs are out!" I think that was what he called them. There was one standing up right in front of me dressed like something else but I recognized it and commanded it to go back behind the curtain. He did.

These two segments may or may not be related and as I type them out am getting some revelation.
But just want to throw them out there as I am learning about dream interpretation and want to see what any of you get.

Thanks ever so much!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a man with tatoos, evil spirits behind a curtain

Post by Heleadsme on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 am

I want to add that the tatoos seem to be tribal somehow! Makes me wonder what tatoos signify....

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

I did research about the meaning of tatoos because I dreamed I had one. Come to find out, tatoos signify a permanent commitment to something. In my research, what the tatoo "is", is of significance as well.

I hope this helps but I don't have an interpretation.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

Tattoo

[color:6696=blue! important][color:6696=blue! important]Tattoos may represent those things in our lives that seem only "skin deep" but may be interesting and fun. They could represent our thinking, our playful ways, and our seemingly unimportant habits. As time progresses, we may realize that our passing fads have become permanent. Thus, a tattoo may be symbolic of something that we inflict on ourselves, is permanent if not deep, and generally carries with it some negativity.

This Indian man do you know if he was into the hundreds of Gods that they have over there. Maybe he is wary of why you want to intercede maybe he thinks your into him. :blushing: Since he knows not the way of the Lord.

As I was reading your dreams it didn't occur to me that they are related but you are the best source to know. And the second dream if it is related could be because of the evil spirits attached to all those Indian gods.

When I become fearful I am very quick to speak the word of God and embolden myself so to speak.

These are only my thoughts, I pray God gives you the interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks! Since the tatoos were not on me but on someone else, I don't know that this pertains however!
This man that is from India that I intercede for...is actually a Christian man and is also an intercessor...

Everything you shared, both of you was interesting and I thank you!
Dream interpretation can really be mysterious...

Lord bless...

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 am

I don't think the significance of the tattoos will change due to the fact it was not on you. I think the tattoo on the man signifies something "he" himself has made permanent in "his" life.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:02 am

I was misunderstanding...I get it now....

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am

Please stand with me in prayer that the Lord would help me to know exactly what He is saying here....
I do feel He has given me a key for intercession for this person...I'm just not sure what...
I do believe it is true the man has gotten the wrong impression of me...does he know I'm a grandma????? LOL That I"m going through menopause???? LOL
I don't feel to totally dismiss this man...or run because of what I am being shown but feel to press through and wait on the Lord for further directions...
Thanks for standing with me for the interpretation!
You are appreciated and loved!!!!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Tattoos can have great significance to a person. Gang members for instance might get a particular tattoo which shows what gang they belong, the type of crimes they are involved in. Some gang members for instance have a tattoo of a tear under their eye, if it is coloured in that means they have killed someone, if it is not coloured in in means that someone who they know or close to have been killed.

I know that tattoo's are very significant to certain cultures and cultural meanings are attached to it. If you watch national geographic channel they bring things like this sometimes. There is a particular culture where men tattoo their entire body not in the coventional way but in the way their ancestors did it which is very very painful.

I found some info about tattoo's in Indian culture and perhaps it can help you to figure out what God is saying.

http://tattoojoy.de/tattoo_history/india.htm

http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/indian-tattoos.html

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 pm

I had also found some sites...which led me to this...the tatoos I saw are called, Tribal tatoos...
I shot an email to the man I feel this is about...to see if anything I shared bore witness to him...
Taking some small steps forward to see if this can be unraveled.

Maybe it isn't about him at all????
But he is the only one from India I am currently interceding for.
Can't be just a coincidence...
Unless somehow I opened the door to some evil spirits this way from India???
Yet waiting on the Lord....
I did see a specific design on the tribal tatoo but have not come across it in my online search.
Thanks for sharing what you found Butterfly!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

How about his parents are they saved, maybe its a generational thing. I do stand with you in agreement that the Lord would show you the meaning of this dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm

I am wondering the same thing...if it's about generational stuff...have asked the Lord to completely expose whatever it all is that it can be pulled by the roots...

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 am

Still waiting interpretation in this area...

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top