Bought a New House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought a New House

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:30 am

Hello everyone! I had a dream a couple of nights ago, that I could use some confirmation on. I thank you ahead of time for you input/insight! Love in Jesus!!!!

Dream 7/7/09 -- Bought a New House

I had just bought a new house. The house had so much character and potential, but needed a lot of clean-up from the previous owners. For example, I noticed that the stop top burners were caked with food that the previous owners had left behind. I thought it was disgusting and needed to clean it up. But, I knew then when the house was put in order, it was going to be exquisite. My old friend, Rick, was in the house with me, along with his precious wife. Both Rick and his wife at different times in the first part of the dream would literally be holding me up while I completely leaned on them and rested. Also, Rick cooked up some fajitas. My realator, Loretta, had sold me the house and she was also there. Rick, his wife, and I were going to go to the movies. I asked them to wait a minute while I ran across the street to my old apartment that I had during College to change my clothes. Apparently, I had not moved into this house completely yet. When I left to go over to the apartment to change, though, my realator, Loretta, followed me. I did not feel positive about this at all. In fact, it bothered me. (IRL, my husband and I had a real challenge with this realator being dishonest and untrustworthy and most likely would not use her again.) But, I couldn't get rid of her. Rick is a lawyer, though, and he used his skills as a lawyer and got rid of her for me.

Next scene -- We're back in the house I just bought and I'm again noticing the cleaning that needs to be done. The cops show up at the front door looking for Rick. So, I hid him under a red blanket, but didn't get him covered completely and you could see parts of him sticking out. So the cops quickly found him. However, I dealt with the cops on Rick's behalf and everything was fine. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a New House

Post by unaday* on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

Questions:
Have you started at a new church? Or a new ministry of sorts?
Would you consider Rick and his to be an intercessor- prays for you? Even one that encourages you in the way of the Lord?
How often do you keep Rick up in prayer? Do you feel it is not often enough?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Unaday! I haven't started a new church, but I would say that a ministry that I am involved with, really an assignment God has given me, has recently had some changes in it. Also, to my knowledge, Rick has never prayed for me, and has absolutely no relationship with the Lord right now, and neither does his wife. He is actually a part of the assignment God has given me -- to pray for him and his family -- and to minister to them as the door opens for me to do so.

I actually have been holding Rick and his family up in prayer regularly for a couple of years now, and recently felt like ithe Lord told me to set back, take my hands off, and allow Rick and his family to make some choices. Since that time, I've been waiting on the Lord to reveal to me when/how I am to proceed.

Thanks for taking an interest in my dream! God is so good!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top