Please interpret for my friend - reoocuring dream over 50 times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret for my friend - reoocuring dream over 50 times

Post by ahjavier on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

I do have a dream that is re-occurring. Ever since I was little, I remember dreaming being chased by big dog or werewolves, but it is not scary as it sounds because they can never catch me and I am able to leap and jump very high and far. In the dream, I'm not scared and I have fun running around them, kinda teasing them. The scenario is always the same. I used to live in an apartment complex in Germany and they had a parking garage with above parking and dark covered parking and it was huge. That is where I would run around while these things chased me. The reason I remember this dream so well is because I probably had the same dream at least 50 times or so. Weird. Oh well there you go.

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret for my friend - reoocuring dream over 50 times

Post by joyfuljo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 am

It sounds to me like you have something from your past that is putting some kind of pressure on you. You seem to know how to keep moving putting distance between this source of pressure and yourself. A family member maybe? Or maybe an event that took place that you've never dealt with? Just some ideas...

Blessings! jo~

joyfuljo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 am

Also, it seems to me like it is something from Germany or something from your past....it seems you keep running from this thing and do get away but what comes to me is that, there needs to be closure to this thing...it needs to be dealt with so you don't have to keep running sort of thing. Suggest you pray and ask the Lord what exactly is He referring to...
Hope this helps....

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 pm

I gree with both,the fact that this dream still come means you have not dealt with the issues yet.Sometimes our past experience can find roots in us that they become part of our life.It sound you are just comfortable with it or you do not take it as an issue.

pray on what I say

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Does the dream disturb you or are you more curious about the recurring nature of it?

While sometimes a recurring dream can be a sign that you've not dealt with the issues in it, my recurring dreams have more been tied to something happening in real life. In other words, anytime I'm going to experience something in real life, I'll have a dream about it symbolically.

Example - I used to dream of competitions - outdoor competitions that were either "Survivor" like (endurance competitions) or track & field or fun, picnic type games...everytime I had this dream it was usually before I was going to see someone who saw me as "competition".... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahjavier on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Well. It's not me. It's my friend. He grew up in germany and he enjoyed there. He still has those dreams occasionally. He is a flirt and a girl-chaser in some ways, and he is married. Could that have anything to do with it?

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Yes, I think it could. And in this case, it could be a combination of both a missed message that reoccurs when he crosses the line....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Quite some time ago I remember reading something about Germany and how there are vampires (people who practice vampirism in Germany) and I also think that the werewolf (boxenwolf) is significant in Germany in some way.

Perhaps that has some bearing on his dream.

Just a little info on werewolfs

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Werewolf

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top