Please a word...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please a word...

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 am

I dont understand what the Lord wants.
I would like a word Please. I"m tired but let Gods will be Done. I thank him for everything. If it is his will let it be done.

Lately the Love of God has been so deep in me. I want to hear from the HOly SPirit, but i know i'm not worthy.

God bless,

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please a word...

Post by Jadams on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Um, you ARE worthy!!! Jesus MADE YOU worthy. Go to God humbly...which means not full of your own self and ideas...not by saying you are not worthy.

There are seasons where God doesn't speak...you should go back to the last set of instructions he gave you and see if you followed them. God doesn't leave you in the dark. Rely on that love you are feeling because God won't fail you.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:31 am

Sisterinchrist,

Let me start by saying none of us are worthy....we all fall short of God's glory, but because we gave our life to Christ Jesus we may go Boldly before the throne of Grace and ask anything. That is the promise of our Lord. You stand fully approved before God. When God looks at us He sees Jesus who gave his life for our sins, so now we are worthy through him. God bless and go boldly to the throne and lay your requests before the Father.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HadassahHope on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Because of Jesus you are an heir to salvation. Jesus's inheritance is yours. You have acsess to the things of God. Just ask the Holy Spirit to inhabit you. He loves to be welcomed. He will truly lead you into all truth. He will show you what you need to know just ask and receive by faith.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top