Sextuplets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sextuplets

Post by Louise Greyvenstein on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 am

Good day. I dreamt of sextuplets (6 babies) and that they were my moms (aged 69). I was so shocked and immediately went into action by feeding them and taking care of them. I even suggested that my younger sister took a pair of 'twins' and bring them up .... I will take a pair too and leave one pair of twins for my mom. I was really worried how are they (my parents) going to feed and cloth them and bring them up. They were so cute, smiling at me while I was taking care of them. Four were lying on my moms double bed en the other two were in baby wooden cots. Please let me know what this means. I dream a lot about babies .... Some walk although they are far too small and other talks? I even saw a double row of babies in a hospital once ... lying next to each other, some operated and some that have to go in for a operation. I have 3 outgrown children, I am 44 years old. I am a dreamer and most of my dreams comes true!! But this was a total different dream and although God showed me that I am more than willing to help and making plans in difficult situations, I am still wondering about this dream. Thanks a lot!! Best regards and God Bless!!

Louise Greyvenstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sextuplets

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 am

is your mother in ministry?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm

does your mother have a lot of responciblities right now? babies are symbolic for things that take up a lot of our time and energy. here is a link to more on what babies can symbolize: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html
hope this helps,
blessings in Christ,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm

I had a dream last night about 6 puppies and when I woke up I immediately fealt that the number 6 represented the number of man and so the 6 babies (or puppies in my case) may represent doing many things/ responsibilities by human strength.

do you take care of your mother (or worry about her)?

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Greyvenstein on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:25 pm

unaday* wrote:is your mother in ministry?

No my mother is not in ministry, but a Believer! She is a very 'busy lady' though and very thorough. No lazy hair on her head. She only appeared faintly in my dream. The main event was the 6 babies ( 4 months) and me taking care of them. I really have a heart for broken and hartsore people and reaches out as far as possible and comfort people with 'word' and prayer as God leads me. I often dream of twins too. Sometimes God shows me visions even as I am dreaming.

Louise Greyvenstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Questions:

When did you dream this?

How old were the babies?

Do you feel like your mom is doing too much and you are trying to discourage her from doing so much?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 am

One comment here about the Visions with in the dreams......That is awesome to me....for me that is usually a direct word from the Lord....An instruction or a foretelling of future events in my personal life.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum