how ironic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how ironic

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Its interesting how many dreams I have had about giving birth to babies. Some of the dreams were so real that I really felt like I went through at least some of the experience although not the pain of it. And how ironic that even though I have struggled with same sex attraction, the surgery I will have will close the door to me ever being pregnant.
blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how ironic

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Are you saying that you are getting ready to have surgery that will "end" your chances to having children? If so, for some Godly reason, I don't want to accept that for you. I think we need to be praying for whatever it is you are having surgery for and believe God for TOTAL healing and deliverance so you won't have to go through that... :uhoh: Do you feel me?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 am

I just came out of the hospital and have had a partial hysterectomy and to remove a fibroid that was 8 pounds, almost like having a baby. I wrote this the day before I was to go in. anyway its all over now.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum