which way?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

which way?

Post by bless7212 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

could you please help me with this dream?
My husband and I were getting ready to leave to go somewhere, I needed to pick out a change of clothes and felt rushed..As we were driving, I was in the driver's seat, but my husband was driving from the passengers seat. The steering wheel and all were located on his side of the car. We were driving in a large unknown city with a lot of traffic. We passed by a diner with a long line, but I felt I couldn't get out bec. the shirt I brought was dirty. My husband asked me to drop him off. I would join him after I got a clean shirt. I noticed the steering wheel looked foreign to me (12 clear rectangular buttons in the middle) and hoped I knew how to drive it.
I drove on a highway looking for a store to buy a clean shirt from. The highway divided and I slowed down as much as I could to try and see the names of the streets. The one to the right had no sign. the one on the left had a green sign that said Kansas Ave. in white on it. I took that one and quickly spiraled downward on a narrow road. I tried to slow down, but the brakes on my car were out! I ended up in an unpopulated store under the highways. It felt weird in there and was full of witches. I left, got back on the highway and found myself at a another divided highway and woke up.
I want to make a Godly decision and am seeking the Lord to clarify for me.
Thanks, Bless

On a personal note, my pastor (who I loved), has resigned as pastor but is still going to oversee the church (which she started). I live in kansas and have been visiting a church in a nearby state.

bless7212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: which way?

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm

What does your husband want to do with regard to what church to attend? Since he went to eat and you didn't I'm thinking thinking maybe he knows where the word of God is (the food).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bless7212 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 am

I appreciate your thinking. He's satisfied with where we're at and he sees lots of good fruit. Your question was the spark for a good conversation I needed to have. Thank you so much for your response!
Susan

bless7212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 am

I believe they were God inspired. Blessings to you in Jesus name

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am