Bitter turned to Sweet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitter turned to Sweet

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 am

I have been mulling this dream over. For the longest time, I was in the choir at my church. There was a girl there who was supposed to be my friend. One day I sat in the seat of someone on the praise time that would sit there all the time, because she was not there. On top of that, there was a young man that I was friends with that the praise team lady was in love with. IRL she was 50, and I was 34. The guy was 39. So, they began to be cruel to me. No matter what I did, they would try to emotionally and mentally torture me. I finally left the church for about 3 months, but I knew the Lord had not told me to go. When I came back, I was so bitter, my hair had turned gray and spots and I was crying every night. I felt that I could not worship God. I was strangling on bitterness. Finally during easter, that spirit broke off of me, and I was free.

This is the dream. That whole worship team was sitting with me, and asking me how I made it through, and I told them, by faith. that I had believe God. Then I began to sing. it was a very short dream. They seemed glad to see me. I don't know how to interp this dream. Sometimes what seems obvious is not. Or maybe I just cannot see them doing an about-face and repenting of the evil they have done.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitter turned to Sweet

Post by Halo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 am

Hislightbeam~ This is most certainly "Woes pronounced on the Faithless" Due to lack of Faith in individuals causes grief in others and all to often is pronounced and prominated in and around the true belivers (those who do have Faith). These individuals generate all kinds of spirits envy, jelousy, strife, grief and the list goes on and on. All to often they draw their iniquity around with cords of vanity (falsehood, emptiness), and sin as it were with a cart rope (faithless) due to denial pertaining to the word of God. What matter's the most is all to often not read and obeyed, Amen. But your denunciation of this woe was pronounced and confessed to God through rightness (meaning what is right) pertaining to the word of God through Faith with a pure heart...Good for you and woe unto them (Isaiah 5:20) It was only then you were able to break free of the strongholds of the enemy in your inward parts (mind, heart). The gray hair is pertaining to wisdom and knowledge that was gained through the ordeal due to the act of others you came out a winner and the devil came out a liar. Faith without works is dead......You had to work that Faith that makes it work for you, Amen~ thumbs

Salutations, Halo~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Isaiah 61:1-4 :

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 pm

:cute: Oooh, Peter, I started openly weeping right now, because, this is the scriptures that I was prophesying as I finally left for good. The spirit had fallen on me, and I was just prophesying on and on and on through scripture. It has gotten so quiet around me that I feel stifled, and I am struggling against a languishing feeling, like I am standing still and waiting-because I don't see the open door, I don't feel anything happening, and I don't get it, so, I keep saying that God is going to do it. I know what God is going to do. I had to turn the telly off last night because a preacher was talking about God making you a promise, but the promise would not come to pass if you don't know the conditions under which the promise will be kept. It stirred up a spirit of doubt in me, that I immediately squelched. I cast the word from me, because the things that the Lord showed me, why would He show them unless they were coming to pass, and how can I help God who is greater than me, bring about a wondrous work? So that was about 3:30 am. Also, I have been reading books on financial blessings through seed sowing and how the tithe and offering are not the seed that we sow, rather they are the covering and the multiplier of the seed, respectively. I don't have a job right now, but I was a heavy tither. The last job I had was in banking, and when the job was made known to me, it was through a vision, but God speaks in a multitude of ways, so, I am looking. Thank you Halo, and Peter for the encouragement. The attacks always come when God has made us the strongest in Him. That's love.

peodhis wrote:Isaiah 61:1-4 :

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion
to bestow on them a crown of beauty