Bible examples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bible examples

Post by BlkQueen32 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm

I would most identify with James (he had a temper and tongue that would get him into trouble). I also can relate to JOB, My father and children died, my house burned down, I was arrested and charged (everyone said I did something wrong against God) my husband told me to give up on God, and all this news was brought to me via telephone. Some one had to tell me why am I upset with losing my children in the fire when they were not mine in the beginning, God only let me keep them for a limited time. I was imprisoned for two years without being convicted and before being released I had to pray and FORGIVE everyone that had a bad word to say against me. Now I live in a new city, new job, more children(not biological) I am teacher, gained everything back I lost.

:clap: thumbs happy dance praiseGod bouncing

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bible examples

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 pm

WOW!!! WHAT A POWERFUL AND STRONG TESTIMONY!! GOD IS TRULY AWESOME!! Sometimes we as people whine and complain at our little problems not even considering that others are going through a whole lot more!!! your testimony is an encouragement to me as well as others that GOD WILL RESTORE THINGS BACK to US SO HE CAN GET THE GLORY IN THE END (reminds me of Jeremiah 33)! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT (A REAL LIFE JOB--HOW INSPIRING!!) Please keep holding on to God's unchanging hand!!!
be eternally blessed woman of GOD!!!
desiree :clap: praiseGod :PTL:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm

OH MY!! I concur with Desiree!!! What an awesome testimony and that you are still here in your right mind and DID NOT give up on God as suggested.

May God CONTINUE to bless you and add to your life DAILY!!!!

Cholette

laugh

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top