ON THE CELL PHONE WITH MY INTENDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ON THE CELL PHONE WITH MY INTENDED

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am

I dreamed that I was driving and on my cell phone. I had a pony tail in my head, which is unusual. *I was talking to my intended, and he had been dreaming many dreams. The images flowed through my head like a roladex. I did not see his face, but I knew who I was talking to. I was trying to get him to tell me his dreams. I knew they were the same dreams that I was dreaming. End of dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON THE CELL PHONE WITH MY INTENDED

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Did you tell him this dream?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Nope. After all this time, I have yet to tell him any of my dreams. Still waiting on the Lord, while I am serving the Lord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am

perhaps reaching out to him wanting to know his thoughts and dreams.... Still praying about this. I know sell ohone is some type of contact, message involve....just a few thoughts

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

I want to say that I feel bold enough to do this. He used to nerve me up saying things out of the blue, for instance, when we would just be having a conversation, he would burst out with things like, "you are not going to be my responsibility." I would be flabbergasted. Or - this is my fave - "I couldn't marry you because we could have children, and then at their high school graduation, people would call think I am their granddaddy." "I don't want people to think I am your father." "You are too young for me." Then he would do things like ask my advise on financial matters, or share that he was prepared, and thought he was ready for his wife. Then he would withdraw, and be irritated. I would just be quiet. I know he is struggling with what the Lord has spoken to him. I feel that maybe contacting him might make him struggle ever more. Sometimes the best thing I could do is be silent. He knows what he gotta do, but I believe he is now dreaming. I have been praying for a sign, but I want the sign to be irrefutable to me, so that then it is not just me, you know, Kimie?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I figure if he can be all fraught up during a normal conversation of whether we want mustard or mayo on a burger, then something has got to be happening, and I don't want to break into what the Lord is doing, if I have read this dream wrong.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

I Pray in Jesus name you get the sign... I mean you already know because he used me to tell you that your helpmate is for you... girl I still can see tht dream with him proposing and look like family was around to witness. So you already know he is for you. When God give me dreams like that they always come to past :) As for me My Boaz is straight tripping!! :) I started asking GOd are you sure this man is for me because its had been a journey with him and does he have what it take to care of me. I mean Gosh He cant even return a phone call. He is totally speechless. I told that Cat to loose his tongue LOL!! It like I talk he listen when I speak to him. The first conversation you can tell he was happy to hear from me. Then the next covo hes like who is this... I am like what.. but anyway. Fear is the main factor!!! So you have to continue to pray for your helpmate. OK!! just wait dont do like me I move and I didnt hear the holy ghost I went on my feelings which is a nono!! Continues to lift my helpmate up...Thanks honey!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 pm

I am glad that you of all people cannot hear me laughing. It was so unlady-like, more fit for the outdoors! LOL, Kimie, you are something else, girl! I had a dream last night, which I was meditating on so, I better post it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Yes please do :)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile