A Little Yellow snake hanging on a clothes hanger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Yellow snake hanging on a clothes hanger

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 am

Hi, all. I hope and pray everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend! I wanted to relay this dream that started out with me being in my mom's house. I looked up, and I was looking at a vent in the ceiling that had a grill covering, but there was a portion inside of the vent that was missing, so that a small yellow snake came through. It was dark yellow with bright yellow spots. I had a clothes hanger hanging on the vent, like how you hang a shirt in the winter when you don't want to put a single shirt in the dryer, but you need to dry it kind of quickly. So, the snake wound itself in the clothes hanger, and was just hanging there. I screamed for my mom--I was at the same time thinking that I could handle it, but I wanted her to come and get it. Her friend was a shadow in the background. I knew he was there, but not really visible. I could see the snake curling his tail around and around. I looked down, and there was my niece reaching up for it. IRL, the next day she was being rebellious with me, and I ended up disciplining her. She has been acting out alot lately.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top