WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Post by chuchupie on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 am

I had a dream that my boyfriend now x came to my work he was dressed extremely warm in his work uniform he is flight attendant. and he had come to show me that he was injured on his left foot. it was wrapped in bandages and he was limping.... then i dreamt that his mother who has made it clear she doesnt want us to be together was at some school waiting for her son my x's younger brother and as i came around the corner they(her mother ie boyfriends grand mother, aunt and mother) were talking about me, she then asked if she could touch my hair and i said no, but i felt convicted so i went and greeted the grandmother who i have never met in my life, and the aunt. i bowed infront of the gran and shook her hand(it is a sign of respect to bow infront of adults in our culture) then i hugged my boyfriend's mother and said she could touch my hair, the strange thing is she had missing teeth and only one front tooth.

Before this i have had dreams of her laughing at me, and saying i will neve marry her son or i dream she is a giant and im praying in tongues over her. but in all my dreams i go on my toes and hug her even though she is a giant. and i tell herto pray for he rchildren and they will be set free....

chuchupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

Sounds like God is telling you she's speaking about you again.

Ecclesiastes 10:20

Do not revile the king even in your thoughts, or curse the rich in your bedroom, because a bird of the air may carry your words, and a bird on the wing may report what you say.

Whom God has blessed you can not curse.

Numbers 23:8

How can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I denounce those whom the LORD has not denounced?

My thoughts are since she is missing teeth she cannot curse you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 am

I would take a stand against words spoken against you using the following scripture verse:

Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

How do we "condemn" words spoken against us? With the Word of God. God said that He has already declared us in the right.

Isaiah 50:8-9, "He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 am

P.S.... remember who your enemy is -- it's not people, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood...

Ephesians 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum