Planning my wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning my wedding

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am

***In real life I am already married***

I had planned my own wedding. I had invited two guys to come. At the wedding neither one of the guys ended up wanting to marry me. I left and was driving in my car trying to find a place and I got pulled over by a cop because there was a sail (like to a sailboat) on fire on the back of my car. I put the fire out myself, just rubbed it out. My husband in real life found out that I had planned this wedding and was bummed that I tried to marry other guys and not him.

duh

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planning my wedding

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 am

Hi Sunshine, has there been anything you've tried to connect to lately spiritually speaking that didn't pan out? In this context, I would almost view your husband in the dream as Jesus because this all seems to be symbolic rather than literal. Perhaps there were 2 different things that you thought you were supposed to get involved with, and it fell through for whatever reason. If not, it could even be "things to come".

Also, there was a fire you had to put out in the dream. That speaks to me of a problem or something that arises that turns out not to be a big deal, because you know how to put it out, and do it with ease. I would say it has to do with these 2 things you were trying to unite with, since that is the context of the dream. I think the cop could be God revealing to you the "fire". Just some thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm

That's interesting SAndra, but I don't feel as if there's been anything spiritually that I've tried to connect to. As a matter of fact the things that I am connecting to are working out.

Interesting about the fire. What struck me was that I had a sail on the back of my car. I had a good tool but I wasn't using it in the way I was supposed to.....

Thanks for your help....it seems like others dreams are so much easier for me than my own :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Sunshine,

I was thinking along the same lines as I read your dream that perhaps it is about business or some arrangement?

The sail, is a mode of transport and perhaps could be (in my estimation) the Holy Spirit giving you something to use that is in waiting that is seeming like trouble, but more like annoyance than a real problem for you?

The authority telling you about it is only confimation of it happening?

Could this be prophetic of the future dealings of some kind either business or ministry perhaps?

Hope these thoughts help not hinder.

Bless you,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down