Series of dreams, deeply angry in both

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series of dreams, deeply angry in both

Post by  on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Dreamt i was in a bar and was offered a drumstick, as i wass about to collect it a policeman took it from me, was so upset and screamed, he then started pursuing me, it was a serious thing, can remember waiting for my mum to come take me away quickly but he still kept on chasing me.

In the other dream, i found out my second brother had a daughter that no one told me about, am pretty close to my family so i was hurt and screaming my vocal cords off at everyone, there was an unnatural amout of anger in me, in both dreams.

I think i'm loosing it...,..help

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series of dreams, deeply angry in both

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

hmm interesting,,drm 1;uve been deprived of somethang thats urs,,some authority figure took it away.u :scream: :scream: [ :snicker: : ],,,u r lookin 4 support,,u get help but the incedent still hounds u... bandaid ...drm2..im thinkin that ur bro has a change comeing 2 his life,,he may hav kept it frm u 4 some reason,, :uhoh: but the wiv holding definately upset u,,being excluded,,check urself 4 rejection issues,,this kood be a indicater,,ur anger is a safety valve,,, :eek: hee hee

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Wish i could push a smile now, but i can't. I do feel rejected, and by the one who loves me most in the world (God), maybe thats y it came as the person closest to me, my brother.

Faith and hope are luxures we can't do without. Please pray for me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm

bandaid ,,um faith an hope r essentials,,not luxeries... duh why do u feel god has rejected u?? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm

God never rejects us. If you feel rejected by Him it's only a feeling, not reality. God says that you are lovely and worthy of love. YOu are beautiful and whole in His eyes. He created and planned who you were to be ages before you were even in your mother's womb. Ask God to show you His love...He will. You are infinitely precious to Him.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 am

temi, I know!
and how much more does God know?
Sometimes its hard to be so strong.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

We thank you Father for Temi, we ask that you bind that spirit of oppression and that lying spirit and break her free in Christ. Lift her up Father and show her in a multitude of ways your love for her. Bring her the right people in her life to help her and bring her to a glorious understanding of you. Help her stand tall on your word in Jesus Name I ask.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

Hi Temi, it sounds to me like you could be a little disappointed in God because of some recent things that maybe didn't go the way you hoped they were. I want to encourage you, that God did not fail you, nor could He ever. God is love and love never fails. It's understandable to be disappointed and to want to understand why things happened they way they do, but I encourage you not to ever entertain the thought that God could be responsible for it. He is a good God, and He wants only good things for you. Regardless of what may have happened, or how you feel right now, please know that God is NOT your problem, He is your ANSWER!

Hugs!!!!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks everyone for caring, UsemeLord thanks for your prayers, the Lord answered them in a strange way, and He did send people to lift me up, when i thought i couldn't stand. SS and True flight thank you too.

Sandra and dreamster, you've been of more help than you know, the former giving me hope, and the latter helping me with laughter.

God is definately the answer, and i was made to realize (by one of the God sents) that it was the devil putting this thoughts in my head, and i won't let Him win.

Am ok now. God bless ya'all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Temi,
God knows everything you’re going through and He is with you. He is for you, He is on your side. He never leaves you nor forsakes you throughout all

your suffering. He stands with you in your pain. He is moved by your distress. God is for you. You need to be so confident that you are loved. What is it that you need right now? God wants to be that for you.Align yourself with what God says about you. Your relationship with theLord works from the present to the future. If you choose to live from your present into your past you are going to miss so much of who God is. You can be locked into a present-mindset and a present-past perception that says:“Nothing is ever going to change. It doesn’t matter what I do,
nothing is going to ever work for me.”
Do not allow your present-future to be clouded by your past. Get rid of the baggage and pick up the cross!
Do not allow negative announcements of what life has taught you. You need to be taught of the Lord by the Holy Spirit.

God loves it when you see who you are becoming and you start to walk into that place with a BIG smile on your face because you walk into the future with hope, faith and confidence because you know God is waiting for you and also He is actually walking with you.
He’s with you now and He’s waiting for you in your future to get there. He sees you in a particular way.
The critical thing is not only what you think about God but also what you think about yourself in terms of how He sees you. Your identity has to be confessed to God: “This is who I am.”

When the Holy Spirit puts His finger on parts of your life that are no longer appropriate, you get to stand before the Lord.
The Holy Spirit only puts His finger on stuff that He wants to exchange for a gift. God will never put His finger on you without having a gift in view. That’s Agape love!!
When God puts His finger on things in our life, it’s time for
GIFTS! You start to learn about our true identity in Jesus.

Hope you will be blessed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Thank you Peodhis, i am blessed by your word, God is so huge it humbles me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Temi,
and let him meert you in a big way

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

He already has, for the first time in a long time, I AM STILL.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top