Recurring Dream: Miscarrige & Michael Jackson.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream: Miscarrige & Michael Jackson.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 pm

I had this dream that I was sleeping in my bed & i was pregnant...Someone walked into my room and starts shaking me I look up & its Micael Jackson. He was shaking me kinda roughly, I felt something in front of my thighs I pulled the covers back & there was the baby. It was'nt alive though. I almost carried it to full term but I guess something happend & I lost it. Next thing i know mj's strangling me & I woke up....I went back to sleep & I had this dream two more times. All together I've seen this dream three times. The only thing I can pull from this is that Michael has 3 kids but overall I am stumped about what this dream means. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream: Miscarrige & Michael Jackson.

Post by GoldenEagle on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm

What did you feel about Michael jackson? My thought is that he he was tied for paedophilia and here you're dreaming od a dead child.... it's like you've been incubating something for nearly the time needed then suddenly something threatening comes along and it dies.... I am going to pray for the protection of your pland and ministry. And I hope you have sweet dreams tonight!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Well, I was a big fan of his music & how involved he was in giving back to those less fortunate than him. As for the Paedophilia I pray that that is'nt true I believe that is something no one really knows the answer to but The Lord, him, & the victims (if there are any) This dream scared me more than anything I hope i have sweet dreams too lol thank u huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am

Has Michael Jackson's death touched you in a personal way? I think that could be what is symbolized by the death of the baby "prematurely". Just a thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:00 am

You know, unrelated to your dream, I think his death has shown up alot of Western culture' spiritual values, amd not in a good way. I mena, as a child he was forced to sing in strip clubs... he was exploited all his life and his death is the big news story of the year, so ppl arwe still making money and getting noticed because of him. So very sad.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:19 am

Yes, that's very true. The memorial tribute is today but i dont think i'm gonna watch it. He knew very little privacy in his life i think they should have had his funeral & buried him I think they should have kept it simple for him since he rarely experienced that. My prayers go out to his family especially his children.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

I agree... I think we should pray for those children for a long, long time. They haven't known the world in a stable way... having their little faces covered up etc. I could understand that they had to be shielded from the press, but even so, how terrible!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top