Reoccuring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring dream

Post by aussiegirl06 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 pm

I keep having this same dream with the first time being 3 years ago. In the dream I am married and we have three children. We would do ministry work together, but this time my husband went overseas without us due to the dangerous nature of the area and we had (in the dream) 3 small children. He dies while overseas and I am devestated. All I could think of is how good of a relationship we had and were best friends. Not long after, a close guy friend comes back into my life and he has grown as a person so much since the last time I saw him. We end up marrying...

aussiegirl06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring dream

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

I am meditating upon your dreams,perhaps God will give interpretations!

My question is,are you married already?Are you in ministry? or is there any event in this dreams that relate in your real life?

Am praying about it

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aussiegirl06 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 am

I am not married. My boyfriend and I have discussed marriage and he has spoken with both of my parents. He is currently serving our country in Iraq. I have grown up in the ministry b/c my family was in the ministry. I was involved in youth ministry for 8 years and worked with children's ministry for 2 years. I am currently not serving in either due to a difficult class that I am in working towards my Master's degree.

aussiegirl06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

Ok, whatever you do, don't share this dream with him. We touch and agree with you for God's perfect will to be done in your life, and we intercede on your boyfriend's behalf that God get the glory out of his life, that he has a long life faithfully serving the Lord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top