Stairs / Rectangles / Dirty Windows and More?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stairs / Rectangles / Dirty Windows and More?

Post by adeo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I had a horrifying dream shortly before I was married over six years ago, but the dream still haunts me...

WARNING: The latter part of this dream is very horrifying. You may wish not to read this post!

I'll use an ellipses wherever my memory/the details are fuzzy.

I was with my family, even the family dog, in a gorgeously manicured, perfectly rectangular field surrounded by lush deciduous trees on a lovely sunny day ...

a snake began pursuing us. It was very large and a strange off-white color with barely visible light tan markings, but it didn't have pink eyes like a true albino snake would.

The dog was being stupid and didn't seem to be aware of it at all and followed the snake and me into a small cement building with three high, small rectangular windows and two doorways. The rest of the family was outside. I recall that they felt fear, but I also recall that they were not behaving naturally in light of the situation. I wondered why didn't they run away. The small space was perfectly swept and well-maintained except the windows. They were cob-webby and cracked, with dirt on the sills. The only thing in the room was a straight stairway going down into the ground, also cement, also well-swept ...

I recall feeling a great deal of fear being in this building with the snake ... trying to overcome the snake ... trying to protect the dog ... being face to face with the snake at one point ... I think the snake ended up going down the stairs?

I exited the building to a still heavenly day outside and saw that my family was finally far away from the snake, at one end of the field. I then saw my husband (then fiance) sitting at a small, pretty, round cast iron table with an older gentleman that I didn't recognize. They were positioned precisely at the center of the rectangular field, only at the very edge under the trees. As I approached I became horrified to see what they were eating.

THIS IS DISGUSTING! YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED!!

They were smiling and merry, sharing a raw aborted fetus. My husband's comment was said jokingly, and was something to the effect of "Abortion is bad, but if they're going to do it, we may as well put the waste to good use."

I saw a semi-transparent image of a destroyed fetus above their heads and then the dream ended.

I understand the snake based on the interpretation provided on Mia's site, but what about the little cement building? The stairway? The oblivious dog? Do you think the windows were significant or the firmness (think cement) of the building? Do the shapes (rectangles and one circle) matter? The awful part that followed me exiting the building doesn't even seem like it should be part of the dream to me, but it was.

My husband and I have had an overall wonderful marriage with only one or two big arguments, and they were all "big" only because I was yelling. My husband is a better communicator even than I am, and we have three precious children. Our firstborn (son) has a congenital disease, but he could not be doing better for a child with his condition, though it was horrible for all of us for much of the first two years of his life. Our girls are both perfectly healthy. There have been trials, definitely, but we've always come through them a closer family.

I so want to write off this dream as nothing, but I can't seem to let it go.

Thank you kindly, for whatever you may have to offer here.

╚amanda╗

Last edited by adeo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incomplete Title)

adeo

View user profile http://www.adeodifference.com http://www.lean-teens.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stairs / Rectangles / Dirty Windows and More?

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm

um i wood take this drm serious,,,some strong symballs here,, bandaid um the snke being of a religous nature,,tha dog kood be a frend of urs,,the building kood be a small group??the windows show revelation ,but r unclean,, bandaid u try 2 protect ur frend frm tha snake,,um ur hubby and old man eating bby seems like there devouring something unborn,,like a future ministry or carrear,,life an deth in the toungne,,um let me kno if im on trak here,,i may hav mor ,but wanna be sure of some thangs...

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adeo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:31 pm

The dog could represent a different friend, I guess, but she really was my friend, being our family dog. She wasn't a random canine. Does that make a difference?

What would an "unclean revelation" be (in re: to your mention of the windows)?

Hubby and older man devouring a passion or something along those lines? That's intriguing. So far so good on that point, thankfully, but I have seen potential for that. That's less terrifying than the image alone, anyway.

Is there any true history or current information that could be helpful?

adeo

View user profile http://www.adeodifference.com http://www.lean-teens.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm

um dogs can represent frends,,its trying 2 seperate symbolik frm literal.. duh hard 2 do sometimes..windows represent revelation,,perhaps lookin tru a unclean vessal..old man an hubby kood be aborting somethang verbaly..i guess this has happened or is yet 2 happen,, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top