My daughter, granddaughter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter, granddaughter...

Post by Heleadsme on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 pm

I dreamt my daughter and granddaughter had come to visit us.
I had thought they had gone home that night but found out the next morning that they had stayed overnight.
I was upset finding this out, as because I thought they had left, I had slept in, whereas I could of gotten up and had some extra time with them! (they live far away from us)

I had gotten up and had begun to get dressed when I found out they had spent the night.
When I realized this I had ran out of the bedroom to tell them I hadn't known!
There was this "other grandmother" standing there with them...as much as I wanted to speak to them in intimacy...this grandmother would not seem to move!

In my dream my husband seemed to be disgusted with me and even remarked about my bra not even being hooked!
In my hurry to let them know that I wasn't aware of them still being there, I had stepped out of the bedroom yet undressed.
It was so important to me in my dream to let them know how important it was, for me to spend every moment that I could with them...that I didn't know they were still there or else I wouldn't of slept in.

Any ideas anyone>
Thanks a whole lot and Lord bless you...

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter, granddaughter...

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm

What is your real relationship like with your daughter, granddaughter? Do you spend enough time with them?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am

Actually...no. We live 3 1/2 hours away from one another, my only day off from my jobs is Sunday...and money is tight currently.

I don't know if this is just my thoughts sort of dream...or if God is telling me to do something about it.

The other grandmother does get to see them often as lives in the same city.

Thanks for responding!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top