Dream I had a last year in December

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream I had a last year in December

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Since I been praying about my helpmate, The dreams are coming back to memory... ok here it is I dream I was at a home with future helpmate family. I walked into the kitchen and his mom, dad and his two sisters were all sitting around the table in the kitchen and they were all smiling at me as I walk in. It was like i had to go prove my love to my future helpmate. I t was likw in the dream he wanted to know if I loved him..... So i remember going into another room in the house look like the living room area. In that room was future helpmate standing there by himself . We were talking about our relationship and I told him that I do love him. So it seem like he wanted to know. I remember us hugging.... So after we talked he said we would be together by Christmas. Then I was in a car driving by myself on the road and then i see helpmate following behind me in a van with a traveling thing attach to the van. like a lil storage you can attach to your car.... We were going somewhere but not sure where. Strange part was as he was in the van the traveling storage was swinging side to side. Like you know when you are going fast in a car I know I was in the front and he was following me. What is your interp from the LorD Thanks ....Lord speak to me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream I had a last year in December

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm

So I thought wow we will be togther by Christmas but of course that was last year.of 2008.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am

WEll, I just have a few thoughts.....

When he said you would be together by Christmas I believe that can be literal but the thing is that you don't know the year. God will give me months a lot of times but often I have the wrong year.

The part about the cars almost seems like a little heads up to me. Like you guys weren't married yet but you were leading and he was looking to you for affirmation. That's not in itself a bad thing, but if you're always the one leading or having to give it it can be out of balance. Out of balance is what comes to mind when I think of that storage thing attached to his van. It was kind of swinging out of control. This could speak of him carrying around some stuff that he just doesn't need to hold on to. It could hold him back in life if he doesn't let go of it.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 am

Intresting. I will pray about this. Thank you sunshine.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top