My ex offered me a drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex offered me a drink

Post by  on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 pm

In my dream, saw my ex who is getting married soon, we were all in a room and i was surprised to see him there. I was thirsty and had nothing to drink, he was holding a twin pack of some kind of drink in his hand, out of which he removed one and gave to me.

Later on my mum walked in, i can remember thinking, that i hope she knows we aren't together and that he will soon be married, then i woke up.

In the second dream someone walked into my room and started spraying airfreshner all over, was upset because they didn't take permission from me first.

Any interpretations

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex offered me a drink

Post by GoldenEagle on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 am

I would be annoyed if some-one came and sprayed air freshener in my room - it covers odours but it doesn't deal with the problem! it's like people are encouraging you to say all the right things, but if you want real freshness your honesty is what'll lead you to the root of the problem.

I think the drink just means there is still some form of communion between you, maybe a bit of leftover need relating to that relationship, and your ex and that your mother's opinion represents the opionions of your church/ family etc. What's coming across to me is your need for truth and your honesty - in both cases you don't what there to be any misconceptions.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Hmmm thanks goldeneagle, will pray about what you said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top