Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Money Blessing!!

Hi all i want to share with you.. I pay tithes faithfully even when I didnt have a job I pay. I also sow seeds. What I learned is that you can not be a emotional giver, because it does not work. I learned to give without holding back and being emotional. I always seek God when it time to sow a seed. With that said. I rcv a grant from my school in which i forgot all about. So I get a letter in the mail saying that I will get a lump sum in which I do not have to pay back. So I call the financial aid counselor and she said I never seen this happen before. So I was like are you sure and she said yes. SO I give GOD ALL THE GLORY and of course I will be saving this money, I ask God what he wants me to do with his money. I pray this encourgage someone who may be wrestling with this. Malac 3:10.. Bring all your tithes and offerings to the storehouse and I will give so much blessings you wont have room to store them.... GLORY TO GOD!!! 👏

OMFather! I never -knew you had this beautiful and exciting testimony! Praise God. lol! I need to get online more often and READ!