Riding with Dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding with Dad

Post by BlkQueen32 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:18 pm

I had a dream that I was talking with my deceased father. I said dad, I only have 2300 dollars in the bank. I need a house. Can you help me? He said daughter I will see what I can do. Next thing I knew there was a 2 story go cart. On the top of the go cart was the stering wheel and on the bottom was a lever that someone had to hold to make the go car move. I told my dad that I wanted to work the steering wheel, he said ok, but in the dream I thought about what I said and changed my mind about siting at the top of the go car. I then turn to my father and said, never mind I will sit here at the bottom and work the lever so that the go cart would move. What does this dream mean?

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding with Dad

Post by highly favored on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 am

Two things I noticed. The numbers in your dream equals 7. (2300dollars+2 story) (2+3+0+0+2=7)You may be looking for completion or closure.

Also twice you relied on your father instead of taking control so to speak. When asking for money and when deciding not to take the wheel.

Have you found it hard to rely on God now that your father is gone?

highly favored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:08 am

Sorry, did your father take the steering wheel?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:42 pm

I beleive your father in your dream is symbolic for your Heavenly father. Is there a project that you've asked the Lord for funding with recently? Also, have you told him you were going to do something, but changed youre mind and told him you were gonna do it another way or the original way? What in your life do you feel you need to "operate" so it will "move"?
love in Christ,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlkQueen32 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

In response to "unaday" I rely on him more now than ever. In the dream I knew I need help and who to go to for it. If you knew my past personality I would not ask for help. I would always try to do it on my own. I have always been the person giving help, not the one asking, somehow I knew he was the only one who could help and that I needed his help.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlkQueen32 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:00 am

In response to Daph, Yes, I have been praying very hard for a house of my own. In the natural world I would try to make the decisions on which way to go (steer) which would get me into trouble because the guidance (steering) should have come from God first and I believe I was about to make the same mistake again, thought about it and decided to let some one with more knowledge guide me.

The thing in my life that I need to move or operate in a sense is teaching God's word. That has always frightened me. It is such a huge responsibility to guide souls. What happens if I say or teach the wrong thing? Why has he given me such an understanding of his word?
I can take the most complex of scriptures and analyize it, research it, understand it, memorize it, break it down in to layman's terms, and teach it with a clear and concise logic and reasoning so that a child can understand it. This is scary to me sometimes. I recently, made a promise to God that I would not run from my talents anymore. I promised him that I would use them.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlkQueen32 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:11 am

Yes, my father took the wheel.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content