An open vision i had a while back!! This keeps popping up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An open vision i had a while back!! This keeps popping up

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Greetings in the name of the Lord. On 02/08 i rcv a prophecy about my helpmate and how we will be in minstry together etc.... the next day I had a open vision in the spirit. I saw him sitting on a white horse and he was smiling looking at me . He and the horse was in front of theses tall black fancy elegant gates . You could see through the gates and behind the gate you could see a palace or a big mansion. I mean it was beautiful and the building was so tall. What is the Lord saying here?
I felt good about what I saw... I was in amazement I was wondering if that was our home but then again it was like he was dress like in like how the men would dress in the old royal days. like you know how the kings would wear there clothing when they are riding there horse. BUt now that I am thinking about this I wonder if the big palace represents a church i mean this place was like a palace.. Kinda of reminds of a knight and shining armor. He looked like he had authority he looked very powerful on the horse. Except he did not have on the face mask and the horse was not dress like this. the horse was pure white, In fact this is how he was facing but he was looking at me and i could not see the horse face because the horse was facing the gates ready to go in the gates.
Noun1.white knight - a company that is a friendly acquirer in a takeover company - an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"

white squire - a white knight that buys less than a majority interest

white knight n. 1. One that comes to the rescue; a savior.
2. A person or company that rescues a targeted firm from a takeover attempt by buying the firm.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top