fat asian baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fat asian baby

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm

I was in some asian ladies home. Not sure what I was doing there but I noticed her baby needed a diaper change. He was a roly poly little guy well fed, he wasn't walking yet so must have been around 7-9 months old. I told the mom that he needed a diaper change, she went to get up but I noticed she was super pregnant. So I stopped her and said "oh no I'll change him don't get up." I knew that it hurts to change one toddler while your very pregnant. I went to get him, he had crawled under a chair with metal bars. I was going to change him there but I thought I better get a pillow so he doesn't hit his head. I noticed he had a weird shaped head when I picked him up to lay him down to change him. All of a sudden this flap of skin that included his long black hair (long for baby about 5-6 inches) flipped over onto his face. I was mortified and flipped it back real quick.

next scene. I placed my computer on the steps and walked outside near the water, this place had steps going up and down and over the water. I could see through the glass door that the pregnant asian lady had walked to the stairs where I placed my computer, somehow it fell and she was worried that she had broken it.

Next scene I was in a car going up a steep rocky slope by her house, someone else was driving I think.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fat asian baby

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 am

I've dreamt of an Asian person before plenty of times, and for me it always meant a time of wisdom and knowledge (being that Asians are known for their intelligence). I wonder if there is something new that you'll encounter that will be a great way to get involved and to learn the ins-and-outs of that particular thing? You'll want to help and it will be an enjoyable experience for you? A computer to me is a form of communication and I wonder if there's a need for a certain aspect of your communication skills to change and improve or become better (ie: your relationship with God)?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 am

Thank you Desiree, that seems to fit with the communication with God and wisdom is what I ask for ALOT. When I posted this dream I posted another and I had a feeling they were connected. the one about I was taking care of someone I couldn't see, it had a pastor and a computer in it too.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:02 pm

I know this may sound weird
But do you or are you helping someone pursue their dreams in some way- almost like helping to lift the burdens - deal with the burden for them--so that they can make it to where they want to go?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top