Taking care of someone I couldn't see

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking care of someone I couldn't see

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I was taking care of someone in an apartment. I never saw them but knew I was taking care of them and staying at the apartment while the usual person was not there. I would also talk to a Pastor by phone to get help every day. Twice the lady that was having me look after this person came by the apartment she was usually on her cell phone and never acknowledged me. I didn't feel weird or anything that she was there, I just went about what I was supposed to do. When I got done with the job the church gave me a thank you luncheon, I was in a big area with long tables, lots of people, food and flowers. I really liked the Pastor and wanted to give him my e-mail so we could continue to talk. I knew he liked me also, he sat by me at the luncheon until some older ladies (70's to 80's) asked him to do something. I knew they were just getting him away from me. I turned around when one of them spoke to me saying something like "You enjoy destroying other peoples relationships". I was stunned and I was also trying to write down exactly what she said to me but I somehow couldn't get the words written down (her words were very long and ridiculous but I still knew what she meant) It was like I was confused about how to write it down. I knew that I was no longer going to give my e-mail to the Pastor. I got up and started cleaning up the food and flowers and getting ready to leave. at this last scene of cleaning up my youngest daughter Emily (5) was there with me.

Also the lady that said that I enjoyed destroying peoples relationships looked really mean, short salt and pepper hair, mean eyes that drilled into you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking care of someone I couldn't see

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 am

Just some thoughts...it seems like this dream has to do with your spiritual assignment. I believe the lady on the cell phone is you receiving revelation from God and hearing His direction as you "care for this thing" that is under your area of responsibility. And while you are praised and thanked for the job that you did, there is something "old" that comes and attacks you -- possibly something that has been there in this church or ministry for a long time, and has inroads into the leadership or the pastor. This thing accuses you, points its finger and you -- that's the devil -- he is our adversary, and it comes out of the blue and unexpectedly. I have found that this is the way the enemy comes. He hits us at a time we don't expect it, and through people we don't expect it from. I would say if this has not yet happened, God is warning you about it ahead of time so that you can pray and put your "shield of faith up" that quenches all of the fiery darts of the wicked one. (Eph 6:16: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.) This dream may even be showing "what" the accusation will be -- that you're interferring in relationships that have been built and developed long ago.

In the last scene, your youngest daughter, Emily is there with you. In the context of this dream, I would say she is a symbol for your "seed" the youngest thing you have brought forth spiritually -- any characteristics she has may also be a symbol for what this ministry is. As you are "cleaning up" the mess left behind, she is still there with you. I believe God could be showing that even thought there will be an attack, the thing that He has placed in your care comes out unscaithed.

Please consider these thoughts prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

That's good, Sandra.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

JOB 27
2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice,
the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul,
3 as long as I have life within me,
the breath of God in my nostrils,
4 my lips will not speak wickedness,
and my tongue will utter no deceit.
5 I will never admit you are in the right;
till I die, I will not deny my integrity.
6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it;
my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top