Strange really cool house, with lions in every room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange really cool house, with lions in every room

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Dreamt of a really big house, was there with my very good friend, we were shown round the house, till we went to the bathroom, there was a guy with us and a lion there too, but the lion wasn't aggressive and we weren't scared of it, the room was really beautiful,but by the time i turned my head my friend had pulled her clothes and had only a towel tied around her, remember feeling angry at her action and walked out of that room.

But surprisingly everyother room i went to had a lion in it, they were all just lying there, but i was searching for a room without a lion, somehow i knew the owner of the house had turned into one, and was with my friend, but i was just looking for an empty room.

Can't remember what happened next, just that i was somehow trapped under something and was trying to get out, when i woke up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange really cool house, with lions in every room

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:08 am

Is there something that you are hanging onto that the Lord has asked you to let go of? The guy with you is probably Jesus and the Lion in each room I think represents your spiritual condition. The house is you...the man Jesus.....the Lion in each room is your spiritual condition which I believe is good and pure---the empty room is a portion of your life that you are trying to find to give that part of yourself to the Lords care....The owner turning into a Lion is for sure Jesus. You find yourself trapped indicates to me that a truth about your spiritual house is revealed and you may not know how to get free from it...your are trying but to no avail...rest easy my friend the Lord will deliver thee and show you the way you should go.

I pray this speaks to your spirit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 am

That was huge, thanks as usual dove. This is a whole new aspect to it. Yes there is one thing i'm hanging onto that the Lord has asked me to let go of, and that is fear and worry.

The Lord told me to "Be still and know that He is God", and i'm fighting to be still,yet i find myself filled with fear. He also gave me Ex 14:14. Thank you dove, i'll pray about what you said.

But why was i upset when my friend tied a towel, and why did i walk out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 am

hmmm .the house kood be ur life,,wiv different rooms 4 different aspects,,u enter tha bathroom,where u wash an deal wiv toxins [waste]..um ur frend needs cleansing,,perhaps she shares it wiv u,,she becomes vulnerable,,only a towel 4 a covering,,but then ends up in a further bind wiv the man who becomes a lion, bandaid u r lookin 4 peace in a room that has no lions in it,,r the lions =fear and worry,,u felt trapped at the end..thats how fear an worry work, bandaid they r a unholy pair that grip ppls hearts ,minds .and paralise them,,i kno,,ive been there, bandaid but im getting the victory over those losers :clap: :slapfight: :slapfight: :yes: u can 2 sweety, White Flag White Flag 2 jesus,, :cute: :cute: :cute: it mite still be tuff but ,one word frm can transform u frm ,, :babymonkey: to.. soldier :okay: Cheering flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 am

I understand fear and worry. They were my friends for many years. The Lord wants us free Temi. Turn it over to Him and ask Him to take it far from you. I layed it at His feet and waited quietly for Him. He took it from me and he will take it from you as well. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 am

Yes it is, thank you Dove and dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down