worship pastor is a vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worship pastor is a vampire

Post by True Flight on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 pm

At first I'm veiwing this dream

The pastor is in his office sitting behind his desk
The worship pastor is sitting in front of the desk, He gets up and walks behind the pastor
The pastor has his back to the worship pastor
The worship pastor turns into a vampire/monster with light green hands that are streached out of shape (kinda look like alien hands)
The paster gets all bloated and cuts the hands off of the worship pastor.

Then I,m in the basement of the church in the cafeteria. I,m in a long line with some students.
When I get to the front of the line to dish up food, 2 students jump in front of me.
At first I let them, then I curse them in a very mean way and force my self in front of them

Then I'm with some students and we go to the pastors office to see if he will show us were he buried the monster.

He takes us to the top of a mountain where we see the buried green hands

I dont understand the cafeteria sceen.
And whats the meaning of the green monster hands?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: worship pastor is a vampire

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm

OK UR observing,,is tha worship pasta abit of a monsta??um wen he becomes vamp they suk blood,,the life is in tha blood,,ive kno ppl whove suked the life outta church,,this kood be a pik of somethang like that,,???green hands kood be envy..the pasta deals 2 that,,um being in the basement kood indicate ur getting basic teaching,,ur waiting 4 ur portion,,then u get hijacked,,at first u let it go,,but it then upsets u,,and u dont let urself get walked on,, :clap: see if there is any oppertunitys that u hav lost recently,,,um u kno theres a problem wiv the worship pasta,,so u chek it out wiv the pasta,,he shows u its sorted,, :clap: um ur drm is soo kool,,,,way out there ,i just hope my interp isnt frm outta space.. :crazy: :snicker: : D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 pm

That makes sence, Our worship pastor is a full pastor. And our church is headed for revival.
So I could see the jelousy thing poping up.

Not sure what my portion could be?
I dont like the way I cursed them, I was realy upset to get that mean.

I will certainly chew on this dream some more. Thanx dreamster

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 pm

um i think thers a scrip about getting our meat in due season,,,perhaps this was ur portion comeing up..u waited a long time 4,,then 2 miss out at the end is awful,,unjust 2,, bandaid i woodnt worry 2 much about the curseing,,its emotional stuff,,dont :bat: :banghead: urself,, lol! yeah theres abit more stuff in tha drm im sure, :clap: thumbs enjoy...

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:12 am

there are definitely issues here...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm

The lord shows issues to his prophets before he does them!

There is a spirit within the church,that is against the prothetic voice.
That was a spirit you were seeing and not the pastor.Pray for the pastoral team.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:07 pm

My spirit just about leaped out of my flesh when I read peodhis post

Can you fill me in a bit how you got that, I see some of it.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 pm

OK, I am looking at this dream as an intercession dream as well. First scene shows that there is an attack coming against your pastor. Coming from within the church.

The second scene I think does not have to do with you. I feel like God is showing you the behind the scenes story. There are "hidden things" (the basement) that have gone on. Someone has felt that they have been "next in line" to receive something and they did not get their fair share, someone else got it instead of them. This brought out an evil spirit of hatred and jealousy followed by a controlling spirit which I feel is the spirit that was after your pastor.

I feel like the end of the dream is the resolution. The pastor took you to the top of the mountain (high visibility) to show you where the thing was buried. When the pastor deals with this controlling spirit and shuts it down it will be in a public way. But it will be dealt with. Pray about what I've said and see what rings true with your spirit. I do feel like this pastor needs to be backed in prayer as he is dealing with some ugly stuff.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 am

sunshine2 wrote:OK, I am looking at this dream as an intercession dream as well. First scene shows that there is an attack coming against your pastor. Coming from within the church.

The second scene I think does not have to do with you. I feel like God is showing you the behind the scenes story. There are "hidden things" (the basement) that have gone on. Someone has felt that they have been "next in line" to receive something and they did not get their fair share, someone else got it instead of them. This brought out an evil spirit of hatred and jealousy followed by a controlling spirit which I feel is the spirit that was after your pastor.

I feel like the end of the dream is the resolution. The pastor took you to the top of the mountain (high visibility) to show you where the thing was buried. When the pastor deals with this controlling spirit and shuts it down it will be in a public way. But it will be dealt with. Pray about what I've said and see what rings true with your spirit. I do feel like this pastor needs to be backed in prayer as he is dealing with some ugly stuff.

God has showed me what you have said is true, I have lifted my pastors spirit in the past weeks. I'm new in this church though.
I also know there is a spirit agaist prophecy in this church too.
I think you guys are working past the dream abit.
Please help me hold him up in prayer, He is a true man of God

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 am

Wow that's cool that you've been praying for him. Seems like God has put you there for a reason.

What does "you guys are working past this dream a bit" mean??

I will hold you up in prayer as you cover him :yes:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 am

it just means God is showing you guys more then what the dream was meant too, Each of you see it in a diffrent way, but each way shows me what God has been showing me

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am

:coolyoh: cool :smile:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am

my first impression was, do you watch alien films :goofy: and did you eat too much pizza! Daph\\'s Dreams Then i read the interps and thought, I'll just sit back and pray.....you have all done an incredible job of interpreting......

my other thoughts were, dreaming of vampires-blood sucking-life sucking-evil.

Sorry I did not get much more but I think you have had an awesome amount of help here...

it was a good read!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am

sunshine2 wrote:OK, I am looking at this dream as an intercession dream as well. First scene shows that there is an attack coming against your pastor. Coming from within the church.

sunshine,I wanted to post this but finds you did,it repeats in my mind.
is this a jezebel spirit of some sorts.I do not know but when I know that there is a spiritual warfare I normally ask God to reveal the specific spirit behind the attacks of which he does.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 am

From the dream I really have no idea. :kitty:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 am

I think dreamster got it with jealousy, but I will be in prayer about it until I get some conformation or it manifest itself.
The green realy stood out to me in this dream, I'm sure God was trying to show me something there

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 am

Hello,
After reading your dream and then the others interpretations I feel I have something to add to it.
This is probably a no brainer but...
The worship leader I believe is talking about a spirit that currently is a principal spirit within the worship team or music. It is shown as the green hands and also vampire...spirit of jealousy which sucks the life out of people and kills them...or causes them to turn and become like them...such as what happens when vampires suck the life out of someone...they become vampires themselves. Yet the main pastor or I feel would represent the Lord...takes care of this and cuts the hands off....causing this spirit to no longer be able to touch or affect the people.
THe second part of your dream I am wondering if shows the affects this spirit has had on the people. Causing them to not be able to eat or be fed spiritually and causing them to allow spirits to enter in, making them act in ways they otherwise would not do. (the cursing etc)
The third part I believe shows that it will be shown to the body what has taken place in the spirit being cut off or removed from the body...there will be a witness to this fact, one you yourself will see and know.
Hope this helps somehow!
God bless!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am

I just want to add...that I have been places within churches where I could sense or discern things as the worship music was being played...that things were being transferred to the people in this fashion and it is my belief this is what is happening in your church.
Observe and watch and see if the Lord will confirm.

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 am

I have read also...green can be jealousy or pride.

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 pm

^ Interesting...great points!

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 am

Sponsored content