Obama asked to use my phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama asked to use my phone

Post by Tkay on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 am

This is posted for a friend.

She was in her car and had a sack with 2 onions in it. All of a sudden, there were a bunch of men around the car. (secret servicemen maybe) then Obama gets in the car and calls her by name. He says I need to use your phone. She is not really surprised, but asks if Michelle needs to use it as well. He says yes. Then she looks and there are more onions and some on the dash even. She tries to count them, but can't get an exact count. She thinks maybe about 8-10, there are even some on the dash board.

That is all she remembers. She was not really surprised that Obama is asking and doesn't understand the onion thing.

Thoughts or feelings anyone?
Thanks

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama asked to use my phone

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 am

The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing and said, "If only we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic. 6 But now we have lost our appetite; we never see anything but this manna!"
America strive to depart from its sinful path that our leaders are taking our nation..they rather want to trust a man instead of the Lord.
it is the Lord that allowed the nation to become what it was
Do not forget the Lord your God that brought you out from the Land of egypt.
many sorrows ahead in our leaders path like the pharaoh..
Who is Jehovah that I must obey him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Well, she doesn't understand why Obama came to her and asked her to borrow the phone. She has been saying all along that Obama is not what he is saying he is, so that is why she was surprised at him coming to her.

What book of the bible did you get this from?

Thanks.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 am

Pray for our leaders that is a given and a command. Also my thought maybe Obama is asking for wisdom from a Godly source (via her phone) Phones in my dreams USUALLY (not always) is my connection to God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 pm

I agree,

America,you have to understand that the Land is the LOrds,the wisdom is the Lords,the Solutions is with the Lord.It is the time for the Lord to shape and direct.The burden of America is great(onions) it is more than an individual,He has no solutions But God who erected America has.

It is a time to pray for the leadrership.Obama needs prayers lest he comes with his own solutions.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 am

Touching and Agreeing. One accord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 am

I believe your phone was indeed representing your line of communication to the Lord. The president Obama and his wife needing to use your phone to me said you are being asked to pray and intercede on their behalf. They need to use your phone. Your communication with the Lord.
Not sure about those onions...but it seemed to me rather like fruit somehow...(but isn't fruit???) There already had been two in the bag and two is the number of the witness of God...then they were multiplied...
I believe that there will be fruit from your intercession for the president and his wife...
Or could the onions represent fasting?
Not sure where this scripture is, forgive me for that but, there was the time when the men of God were given only vegtables when the others were feasting...and they came out better and stronger then all the rest.
So onions could speak of fasting...
Prayer and fasting for the president and his wife...
Does this help at all?
Lord bless!

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 am

I agree w/what is said, prayer (praying int he spirit) and fasting for America, Obama and his wife.

Since your friend was unsure of the onions, maybe you should ask her how she feels about onions in real life, I say that because for me and onion wouldn't be good in my dreams, I can't stand onion IRL, if an onion has touched some food of mine I can't eat it, I can smell onions a mile away and it makes me sick to my stomach - that's why for me it's not a good thing. That's why I can see it as a representing great burdens (not good things) on America as peodhis said. Though I realize some people love onions. Just a thought I would put out there if your friend is still stumped on the onion part.

But prayer and fasting for sure, America really needs it prayer warriors going to battle!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am

Hi,
I've also seen onions in visions and it would represent deliverance...as an onion is peeled, there are many layers, etc.

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Deliverance for America would be great, awesome, totally cool, glorious, amazing, substantial, etc........

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry ,if I post this info late..but recently I have been having a lot of issues trying to log in on this site.
Numbers 11:4:24
We are praying for Him...but The Lord is not going to change his mind.
There shall be difference in between those that serve the Lord and those that doesn't.
rejoice all that love the Lord..Our redeemer lives!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:33 pm

I think the phone symbolism is a call to intercede, the President is seeking wisdom. In my dreams as well, the phone has been a divine connection. The onions to me represent problems, each one multilayered...there is no quick solution to any of them. Your friend sees more and more onions representing the increasing problems that we are facing....it will get worse before it gets better...but it will get better...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by malcorn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 am

Heleadsme wrote:Not sure where this scripture is, forgive me for that but, there was the time when the men of God were given only vegtables when the others were feasting...and they came out better and stronger then all the rest.
So onions could speak of fasting...
Prayer and fasting for the president and his wife...
Does this help at all?
Lord bless!

This scripture is in the book of Daniel when Daniel requested to eat fruits and vegitables rather then the sinful foods that the rest of the wise men were eating. Daniel convinced the person in charge over them to go along with this and then by the end of the 10 days the guard agreed with Daniel and took all of the sinful food away and gave everyone else the fruits and vegitables.

malcorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleadsme on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:03 am

Yes...that would be the one I was referring to...you are correct.

Heleadsme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top