Grilled Steaks and Shrimp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grilled Steaks and Shrimp

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 am

I don't remember the details of this dream but I was with several friends (some current, some from my past) and we were at a restaurant where they were serving a variety of meat made to order - steak, chicken, seafood, etc. It reminded me of a casual but more upscale Outback or Sizzler type of restaurant. We placed our order and we all ordered grilled steak and shrimp. We were drinking wine and getting our other food (rolls, salad) while waiting for our meat which was made to order so it was taking long. The grilled meat smell and seeing others get their portion made the anticipation too much to bear at times but we knew when our orders were ready, it would be great.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grilled Steaks and Shrimp

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 am

Hello! The friends that were "current and past", I think is giving you the context of the dream -- that it involves current things and past things. I view the steak as the meat of the Word of God. You are awaiting God's word and revelation on some things current and past, but you know that it will be worth the wait. You see other people hearing from God and getting their spiritual food, and this makes you even more hungry to receive yours, and yet you know that it is on the way even though the waiting period is very difficult. I see it is an encouragement from the Lord, that though the vision tarries, wait for it for IT WILL COME! Interesting that this is your scripture verse here. LOL! Just thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

And good thoughts at that! flower

That's exactly what I was thinking that it was about waiting to get my "portion"...it's going to be wonderful when I receive it but I have to wait for it to be ready...sounds like a dream I had recently about parking spaces...the analogy I used to understand the dream was waiting for a cake to be baked...you can see it in the oven but you can't open the door until it's ready no matter how good it looks on the outside, it won't be cooked on the inside if you take it out too soon...

I'm praying for an increase in the fruit of patience! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top