Office Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Office Move

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 am

I dreamt that my office cubicle was moved to another building on our work campus. The new area was nice in that it was more casual so I didn't have to dress in office attire but it was noisy because the workers in this area were always on the phone, it seemed more like a production environment. When I got there, I saw my co-worker was there also. We agreed that this environment was too noisy for us to be able to get our work done so we packed our things and went back to our original offices to talk to our boss about why she moved us there and demand that we be moved back.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Office Move

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Scratch Chin hmm this almost sounds literal sweety,, 2 noisy like this,, :roflx: :seespeakhear: i wood move 2,, :roflx: um it kood be a dwn grade bandaid um be on guard soldier lurdy,,, :yes: hee hee 2 be 4warned is2be 4armed,,, :slapfight: :slapfight: whistle whistle D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 am

I wonder if you will be literally moving in a new direction concerning your ministry or "calling"? At first it will seem like a nice change but then you may have second thoughts about it (because you feel its too distracting for you)? I wonder if you'll feel uncomfortable and wonder why God allowed it to happen in that way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

May be a decision will be arrived at by your bosses that will affect you in the negative,you will not like it.

pray about it

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks everyone! I will continue to pray for the interpretation and be alert...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Expanding on my last post...

I think this dream has more to do with addressing the noise in my life right now. I don't think the dream actually is related to my 9-5 job, I think it's more related to my 24/7 job, doing the "work" of the Lord (so I do think it is related to my calling Desi). I say that because in the dream, I didn't feel that my job responsibilities were affected, I still had the same responsibilities it was just the environment that was not right...too much noise so that I couldn't concentrate on the work at hand...

I believe the message is actually related to my "work" here. I've not been on as much as I usually am over the last couple of weeks because of family related issues (all good but time consuming) and my pc is giving me problems and hasn't been fixed yet. I haven't had as much quiet time lately and when that occurs, I can't concentrate/focus because of the distractions and therefore can't hear the Lord so don't interpret as much...

Although in the dream my co-worker and I were going to go back to talk to the boss, I woke up so I don't know how my "boss" would've responded...and it was never apparent in the dream that I was in the new area because of any action of my boss....I just if the answer would've been that my boss didn't have anything to do with my move so it's no wonder I wasn't in a conducive environment? We'll see....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top