I had to change school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had to change school

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:13 am

I dreamed I had gotten to the senior school, but my own school (where I was both happy and successful) hadn't assigned me a form teacher, so I had to change to a less prestigious one and I wasn't happy about it. My class were all goven a blank note book and a blue and black biro (ball pen, in my school we would have been expected to write with a blue fountain pen. Cheap pens were not really smiled upon). I was unhappy to be separated from my own place of learning.

The class was being taken by my least favourite teacher in real life.... it started with very basic, primary school level information but then we were told to copy down more information into our notebooks and it was much more advanced.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had to change school

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am

This is interesting. I will give you my thoughts.

God has you in training right now. To go through this training you're going to have to come out of your comfort zone. I feel like part of your training could even be putting you in new, even uncomfortable situations. One thing is certain...you will be given the tools that you need, but even these tools will be unfamiliar to you. YOu may look down on them as too "common" as you did in the dream. Your teacher wasn't even someone that was comfortable for you. God may bring people/a person along the way to be involved in your training that you don't even like. You may feel like God is putting you in a place where the teaching is very elementary but remember that it was ONLY as you began to participate that the information became advanced. I feel like this dream is all about being humble and teachable where God has you. I feel like as you are humble and submitted to the place God has you and you begin to participate that God will bring advancement, and quickly.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Oh my goodness, this is so true! I have a person in my life at the moment and I enjoy her company about as much as sitting on a wasp, but I'm not gonna be able to give her the slip any time soon...

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 pm

I"m glad that made sense :clap: Grace to you.....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top