I dreamt i had 3 children, twin boys and a girl.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamt i had 3 children, twin boys and a girl.

Post by  on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm

I dreamt i had 3 children (IRL i don't have any kids), there were twin boys and a little girl, this is the second time i'm dreaming of these 3 kids, just that in the first dream i didn't know whose kids they were "it's in my post titled, loveable bunch of kids", i just loved their antics and taught them stuff, in this other dream i knew they were mine.

My thought in this dream were this "so i finally got the twins i always wanted first??, and the little girl too." this was mainly because IRL i always wanted twin boys, and a few days back i dreamt i gave birth to a baby girl and told myself, that maybe God didn't give me the twins because he wanted me to give the little girl all my love.

Same thoughts, different dreams, all connected.

Interpretations are deeply sought.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt i had 3 children, twin boys and a girl.

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Temi -

I will check for the first dream in this series, but my immediate thought is that this is a reassuring dream. The Lord is letting you know that you will get the desires of your heart but that it will be done according to His will. In this case, He will determine the order. Some things must be in place first before you get your twins but be encouraged, you will get them! God is able and He is faithful! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks, and looking at the first dream i see a sequence, but i'd like to sit back and wait for confirmations.

Thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top