My other brother wanted me,two brothers, reoccuring dream, twice in one day...help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My other brother wanted me,two brothers, reoccuring dream, twice in one day...help

Post by  on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 pm

I dreamt that my other brother stood so close to me, that i felt his hard on (please excuse that word). I feel its symbolic for something, this same dream occured in the morning ,that makes it twice in one day, but it was with my other brother (i have 2 of them)

In both dreams i didn't sleep with them as you'll see from my other "brother wanted me post", but in this last one, after i felt it, i warned him not to stand too close to me again, and he said ok.

IRL i have a wonderful normal relationship with both, i took the day off work yesterday to seek the Lord, and both dreams happened after extensively seeking God's face.

I feel its symbolic, interpretations will help a lot.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My other brother wanted me,two brothers, reoccuring dream, twice in one day...help

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm

hmmm significant that both bros appeared in ur drms wiv the same thing goin on,kood be a spirit of incest being reveled but it dont feel like that,,unless there was a childhood experiance maybe,,2 hav the same drm twice in one day is amazin,,im sure thers a connection ,,,and a message.. flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My other brother wanted me,two brothers, reoccuring dream, twice in one day...help

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi Temi -

Barring what dreamster stated above, I wouldn't be alarmed about these dreams. At least for me, when I dream of being intimate with someone (I've had dreams where I was having sex with others), it's really more symbolic that I'm growing closer to that person or will in the future, more intimate emotionally but it plays out as being physical in the dream.

A good indicator is how you felt about the situation in the dream. If you were angry or scared at what they did then that would be a concern. But if you were happy (and maybe even appalled that you were happy), then it's just a reflection of the state of your relationship, they both really care about you a lot.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks lola and dreamster, in the first dream i think i was slightly aroused then walked away, in the second dream i was linking it to the first dream and thought "oh,not again", and told him not to stand too close, so i don't feel it and my other brother said yes.

I really feel there is a message because i dreamt it twice in one day (moning and evening) and about my two brothers, the older one came first.

I feel am missing something.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm

:clap: yeah good lurdys,,i was just chekin other possobilities,,frm a more literal sense just in case,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 pm

ive been thinkin,, Scratch Chin lol! ,,ur drm wiv ur brothers is a paralell 2 ur frend calling drm,,a pik of a intimate relationship that cant take place,,thats why the ph call dont work,i think god is useing that symballism 2 communicate 2 u that tha oth relationship cant happen,,just like u cant hav a sex realationship wiv ur brothers,,they represent that other guy..hes ur brother in the lord,,,i hope u get me,,i get ther in the end,,i just go tru a colorful route 2 get ther,,god is speakin 2 u very directly here,,4 ur benefit,,he just uses some unusual language at times,,he has answered ur prayers...i hope this helps sweety.. flower flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah it makes sense, but i already knew the other one won't work, had that settled with God already, i somehow felt it symbolized the devil, in the stead of my brothers, tempting me with sex. I've had sex dreams before, but this was the first time i consiously walked away.

Is the Lord telling me to be on my guard, or that the answers are closer to me than i think? Was asking God for something new, not old when these dreams came.

Dreamster you've been a darling (thats huge for a guy), help me try to view it concerning new people not old.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 am

:clap: thumbs :coolyoh: um im thinkin that its a future pik of a fellow beleaver comeing along side u..getting close enuf 2 u 2 want sex wiv u,,um its kinda plain an simple,,that i missed it completely lol! um hope this makes sense,,,, duh lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:32 am

Yes now it does, i wonder who?

The plot thickens.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 am

Is there some pressing issues in your life involving them,where they need help or you need help..and you need to get close agreement .is that you would want them to see your point of view or visa versa?

Its definitely some issue, pressing issue, they probably need your help with..whats going on in their lives at the moment??
Is there something that they would want to reveal to you but afraid that you wouldnt support them...

Is your brother lost and need help in any area..

these are just my thoughts..hope i have started a food for thoughts chain...

bless you

Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:28 am

another comment: your brother is going through something he wants to tell you but, he is afraid that if he does you wouldnt support him or see his point of view, so he is actually trying very hard to hide it.. there are pressing issues in his life..please sit down and talk with hi and pray for him..ask God to reveal it to you

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 am

or could it mean that you are in need of admonishment in a weak area...are there pressing issues that you are facing at the moment?
things that you need to talk about,but is afraid that will be misunderstood...these are just some of my thoughts..just trying to help..

please pray on what i have said...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:01 am

Thanks Rozes but am totally sure it has nothing to do with my real brothers, we don't hide anything from each other.

Am thinking it has to do with Prov 18:24 " There are friends who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother". Its linked to something new.

What i noticed was than even though they wanted me sexually, no one made a move, and when i told him never to stand that close, he just said Ok.

My real brothers come to me for everything, on girls, money everything, so i believe God is using them as a symbol, any input>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:13 am

Temi I agree.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks Dove, sometimes i think God wants us to think a bit harder for answers, i believe there are still more puzzle bits to come.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 am

Sometimes Temi the answer is perfectly stated before us.

Love in Jesus

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 am

I know Dove,but i can't see it clearly yet.

Have you seen my post on "set of twins and a girl", i know am close to the answer and everything is linked, an't find the ropes to bind them together.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 am

Temi I will look at it.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 am

Thanks dove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks,i've prayed about it, and they were all symbolic.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:09 pm

lol! i just think its gonna be a beleaver...[ thats ur brothers as the pikture of that] ,,, thats gonna get hot 4 u,[aroused],an u initialy get excited,[ist drm] then u setta boundry in the second drm,, :clap: :clap: thumbs flower D,,,thats my Two Cents worf.. :praisegod:hmmm some days i feel like DR PHIL,,, rofl rofl rofl happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Hmm dreamster, didn't i tell you there were more pieces to the puzzle, dreamt of 2 of my very old friends, they were really close and have stuck by me through the years, there was a 3rd guy there, whom i know but wasn't too close t. Let me call them A,B and C.

A was a friend who always watched my back and has been there for me through the years (almost 10 years now), B was my first love, whom though he hurt me, he still remained the closest person to me through the years, and C was a friend of A & B, went to meet three of them in the dream, B was waiting for me outside, while A & C were inside, walked in and somehow went to hug C (the casual friend). A stopped me from doing so.

Not sure what it means, but so soon after yesterdays dream....whaddya think?

Dr Phil should get you on board, that'll be really cool.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

lol! um now i kno my A B Cs,,,um puzzle is an undastatement sweety,,, :crazy: :crazy: :LOLDOH: um its all comeing 2getha,,um DR Phil mite not like competition,, :snicker: : um let me ponder the nu drm.. Scratch Chin Flower Power Flower Power

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:55 am

Dr Phil will most definately not like the competition, its linked,also dreamt of lots of lions which i see as distractions.

Waiting.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top