I new! I BEEN REVIEWG POST AND WILL SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I new! I BEEN REVIEWG POST AND WILL SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Post by shaymcc on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 pm

I have been coming to this sight for several months because I keep having so many dreams and I need help interpreting. I prayed and asked God for the meaning of the dreams...but this is the one Im confused about..certain parts of the dream came true...to give u a little history I am divorced from a hindu who does not believe that christ died for our sins,,was in a relationship after him with a man that attended church..but its all the past.
The Dream...I was laying on my couch and had family members (female cousin)in the living room. I remember falling asleep and waking up looking for a plate of ribs that i was eating before falling asleep.the plate was still there so i took a bite. my ex-husband was in the kitchen laughing and i went in the kitchen and laughed with him..there where 2 women (i think!, they where dark big women no face just sitting in a reclining chair), i heard a voice that said test the spirit..I was thinking about patience,love, etc... and i immediately started binding the spirits in jesus' name and other spirits left but those two women didnt..My ex husband dissappeared and my ex-boyfriend was there hugging me, I was close to tears..i remember feeling like the kids there where going to think that i was crazy..the end...
Actually happened..yesterday i hate ribs with a male cousin and brought the leftovers home, took a nap, woke up and went to the grocery store. while i was there my ex hubby called and asked if i needed anything and told me that he would buy some food for me(im unemployed at the moment)//he came over with groceries and i asked if he wanted to make gaucamole, he agreed..while in the kitchen he said something funny and I laughed, then it hit me---THE DREAM I HAD 2 NIGHTS AGO. while eating he game sat on the couch and started bad mouthing christians and god..I said''satan get thee behind me and he stopped..stayed aother hour and left...

My question is what about the missing pieces of the dream..or whats really going on here? :) THIS IS ALL NEW TOO ME!

shaymcc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I new! I BEEN REVIEWG POST AND WILL SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 pm

I think you had a prophetic dream. The things that you dreamt in the dream came to pass in real life afterwards. praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymcc on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 am

thanks lola21st

shaymcc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 am

God made Eve ot of a rib... God can make somethign out of old flesh, he can upgrade what's already there (no offence, gentlemen).

You obviously have past hurts that are understandably part of your every day life. Your old provisions are still partly there, but new grocereies sound much better, don't they?

I sincerely pray that you are fed as you deserve to be, loved as you deserved to be and have the rest you need.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 am

I feel like your ex boyfriend hugging you could represent the Lord hugging you in that moment and reassuring you that you are going to be ok. The two women didn't leave, they could have been angels.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top