Bad guy chasing me in church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad guy chasing me in church

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:32 pm

In my dream my kids and I were at the lake (same area near our church) and we were wading in the shallow water by a bridge. Then huge waves started approaching us and I noticed the water covered the bridge as well. So we decided becasue of this we could not swim. Afterwords I decide to take my kids to church and in the dream we had missed the service so we decided to go to sunday school. After I dropped my kids off in their classes a man started chasing me around the church and was trying to kill me. My husband was not with us apparently I was alone running from this guy. I stopped at several different places in our church to get help (cafe, library etc) but no one seemed to be able to help. I can't remember what happened to the guy but then the dream moved on to my picking up my kids from class. I looked at my youngest and he looked really ill and I thought it might be a relapse of his life threatening sickness this past Spring. I was tyring to decide which hospital to take him to and I was crying and trying to call my husband on my cell phone.

I have ideas about a general spiritual attack, but the little details like the waves, the bridge and the hospital are confusing me.

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad guy chasing me in church

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Okay, Jen:
you know that old spiritual "wade in the water"? That's what I immediately thought of when I read your dream. According to tradition, people would "wade in the water" for their blessing. It was symbolic of "stepping out in faith waiting for God to move in a miraculous way." I also thought "bridge over troubled water"-when you mentioned the bridge. I wonder if God is letting you know that you're getting ready to go through either a physical or a spiritual (ie the church) transition with your family--I wonder if things are about to change in a "big way"? A bridge is the avenue used to help you get from one point to another. God is that bridge for you during these trying/troubling/challenging times in your life. The water is "shallow" not harmful, but still nothing to ignore. Keep standing on God's word and know that He's "Seeing you through" some things in the spiritual realm. Are you and your family are going through a time of spiritual 'learning/preparation' but you don't seem to be getting much support (either spiritually or otherwise)? I definitely see the man as a "spiritual attack/threat" trying to harm you and your family--do you feel this way? Have you really been concerned about your younger son lately? Please pray on what I've said
God bless and I'm definitely praying!
desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:01 am

Desiree, thanks for your response.
I am not aware of anything happening to us now.. but I am braced because of my Alligator dream also. (Alligator in my home) My husband had a dream of being downtown in our small town and fiery missiles being dropped around him down there. The bombs would explode.. but when the fire cleared all the t5rees and grass had been unharmed. I am thinking God may be preparing me for an attack of some sort. I've been praying over my family day and night lately. I was not really worried about my son.. until I started having dreams about him being sick. He was very ill last Spring.. but he got over that. I will just have to pray over this more. I will keep you posted if anythign happens.
Thanks again!
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 am

please do! you're welcome
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)