Can someone interpret this Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone interpret this Dream

Post by blessedwomen on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi, i,m currently a student in the medical/health field. I have been indecisive whether I should become a medical coder/ biller or nurse.
Before, i went to bed that night I had asked God to speak to me concerning this issue or to go into another field that he desires for me. truthfully, the main reason why I had chosen that particular field was due to the open market and job security. This is the dream that came to me that night. Anyway if you can help or even confirm somethings for me I would grately appreciate it. Here goes. I remember sitting in my living room watching a white baby who appeared to be between 6-9 months old. He had crawled under the chair and his head had gotten caught up in the chair springs? Next, I heard his screams and cries and I rushed to grab him from underneath the chair and saw rats eating at his head. I grabbed the rats off of him (I probally killed them in the process..don't remember but, i didnt see them anymore) and wrapped his head in white because of the bleeding. I had grabd the chair and pushed it down the stairs outside of the apartment while holding the baby. The paramedics came and took the baby to the hospital. Doctors said that they had never seen anything like this before and the baby died.

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone interpret this Dream

Post by Rozes on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:06 am

it could mean that you are contemplating something for a long time..probably within the period of 6-9 months. u r probably a bit uncomfortable and indecisive.a decision need to be made really soon as u may lose a great opportunity..which of these careers are really tugging at your heart?..i believe that if u are not passionate about any of them..then your dream could die...
just my thoughts..i may have started something..looking forward to
other opinion and thoughts...
please pray about what i have said..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:28 pm

My thoughts:

You tried to save the baby's life. You did everything within your power to save it. A nurse has that same role to play.

Maybe you are being called to be a nurse in the pediatric field.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedwomen on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Thank you both for responding. Both of your insight was very good.'The first response was right on as a confirmation (Rozes). Palmira, you opened my eyes to see something that I culd not see. I always said that if I do become a nurse, that i would like to work in pediatrics or the onocolgy ward. I will continue to pray to God.
Thanks again.

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Another comment:

There was a head injury caused by rats. Rats could be symbolic of people. There was severe emotional or mental trauma that took place. This causes death within a child.

Since it appears that you have a love for children, perhaps you are receiving direction to work with emotionally or physically abused children.

These are just my thoughts. Please pray for continued insight and revelation.

Your job could also become your ministry. Bringing the Light of Christ into a hurting child.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 pm

blessedwomen -

When I read your dream, my interpretation was similar to Rozes. It feels like there is something that you've been contemplating for some time now (6-9 months). The Lord could be showing you that negative things like discouragement/fear/indecisiveness/etc. will get in the way, eat away at your plans and aspirations, eventually destroying them.

Mice/rats aren't usually good symbolism (unless you happen to love them, e.g., as pets), from the dreams I've seen they often symbolize destroyer/usurper/the type of spirit that wants to take that which you desire, in this case your plans.

Pam's thoughts may provide insight into what those specific plans might be. If this were my dream, I would rebuke it and plead the blood of Jesus over your dreams and aspirations (dreams here meaning goals/plans).

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:12 am

Blessed,

When I read your dream my first thought was that your dream and desire here is to be a nurse. People in your life have been trying to discourage you in this area. God is telling you to believe in His ability to get you there. The white baby in the living room represents to me your ministry (which is nursing) in a 6-9 month period. The baby getting stuck under the chair and the rats are the obstacles which will try to hinder you from the task that the Lord has for you. I think what he is saying is that if you try to do this in your power you will fail but if you give this to the Lord you will succeed. You have a choice to follow what you feel is secure or go out on a limb which is not so secure and follow Jesus choice for you. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top