Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

JOb interview tomm

Ok those of you know I been having challenging time on my job. so I applied on the internet for another job at another school and the man call me with in about 30 mins after I applied online. Now I am not so sure and I been with this school for 3 months now. I am really tired of moving around. So I called to cancel the interview but the man call me back and he said he was anxious to meet with me and I am like wow they really need help. LOL!! Of course I want to go where God want me to Go. So i tld him I would still meet with him tomm. I need your prayers. I want to be where God wants me to be. I dont want to miss my blessings

Just remember at an interview you're finding out about them as much as they're finding out about you! they sound a little pushy, but that's just my perception.

Father,

I thank you for open doors of opportunity.....and I thank you Lord that the door remains open if it is your will and for your glory......if not Lord I pray you would close the door and slam it shut. We thank you and give you praise and honor, in Jesus name,

amen,

your servant,

connie praying praying praying

Well the job interview went well. THey wanted to hire me and plus ai will get more money.... and but I told them I wanted to work for them however I would like to work closer to home, because in a few months they are opening up a new buliding near my home.( the location that they are hiring for its kinda far)... So If its Gods will for me to go here I want to be there. In the mean while I am still working at my current school...So I am praying for confirmation about the new job in Jesus name. Amen.

Also if I go to the new location and it seems like the new director is very nice and experience. However not sure if she will be working at the new location. It would benice if she does... Ok GOD waiting on you